Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

My name is Frank Spanko. Okay, that's not my real name. My given name is Francis Spakowiak. Ironic, huh? I am a spanko. I'm married to a lovely woman named Angela. She is also a spanko. I have two daughters. I do not spank them. I have never spanked them. Considering that I am a spanko, that would just be icky. Maribel is 19 and attends college. She recently "outed" herself to us as a spanko. No, I've never shared Angela's and my spanking proclivity with her (refer to that icky thing). Could it be that, like eye color and cancer, being a spanko is hereditary? My other daughter, Colette, is 13. To my knowledge, she is not a spanko, although there is still time.

We live in the Midwest U.S., in a fairly rural area. We have a big, old barn that has been converted to a really fabulous house. At the other end of the property is the old farm house, which is pretty small. I've converted that to a guest house -slash- workshop. It is also a fine place for Angela and me to go for a leisurely evening of spanking and such without being overhead by the kids.

If all of this sounds too good to be true, that's because it is. That's right, this entire blog is made up. Fiction. The fanciful fantasies of the author. All of the situations that, as a teenager, you imagined that could happen to you have happened to me. Or haven't happened, since I haven't actually happened.

So don't admire me, envy me, feel sorry for me, love me, hate me, or waste any other emotion on me. Just read my blog and enjoy, or not, if that is your pleasure.

Of course, your comments are always welcome, real or imaginary. If I like them, I'll keep them and take them to heart. If I don't, they'll go into the proverbial bit bucket.

Welcome to my blog. Hope you find it fantastic.

Comments:
Hi Frank!

Welcome to the neighborhood, and best wishes with your new blog!

With warm regards,
Bonnie
 
Wow! A greeting from the famous Bonnie! I'm honored!

If my blog is half as good as yours, then your blog will be twice as good as mine!?

Frank
 
Frank,

Blogdom needs a few more spankos. I just found your blog and I will be checking back to see how you are doing!

Blogging is FUN, so you should have a blast! See you soon.

SNN
 
Just discovered your blog today. I loved your writing. Neighbor Gorgious really knew her stuff, sounds like.Did you ever wonder HOW SHE KNEW HOW TO SPANK as he did? Do you suppose she spent a feew sessions over the stool herself/ or pehaps she worked over "Handsome Hubby" on a regular basis. Anyway, I enjoyed the stories. Look forward tomore in the future. You really write well.
SPANKO-TOO
 
Very interesting intro...

But isn't everything on the Internet true? I mean, don't bloggers have a code?

Hard to imagine anyone making things up, especially spanko stuff.
 
Just found your blog and enjoy it very much. To top it off, so to speak, I saw your profile, and anyone who thinks spanking and baseball are the two national pastimes is all right with me.

Hope you and others will visit my new blog "Ted's Excellent Adventures" at http://quixotoes.blogspot.com for, what I hope, are similar musings and maybe some different links.

Ted (quixotoes@aol.com)
 
really enjoyed your blog and have linked to it - in the spirit of sharing - you can see mine at

http://recidavist.livejournal.com/

keep it up

R
 
Dear Frank Spanko,

What a lovely idea, a blog by an imaginary spanko. I am, also, a very imaginary spankee. My mind is far more interesting than my very ordinary life. Keep up the great work!

janice
 
I just came across your blog & find it very interesting. What a unique & cool spin on spanking !
 
Hi Frank,

Love the blog!!!!

Just 1 suggestion for your LANGUAGE OF SPANKING list:

DUPA (Polish)

Keep it coming!!!
 
Frankly, Frank (sorry about that) I simply don't believe that everything I read in your blog is NOT TRUE as you misleadingly say in your blog heading. It's far too interesting to be made up.
 
Hi Frank,

Sorry to contact you this way. (We don't have your email address.)

Just wanted you to know that Fantastic Spanking has been named a "Best Spanking Blog" at www.allspankingblogs.com.

Congrats for that. Please let us know if you want one of our terribly exclusive "Recommended By" buttons for your blog.

Thanks for all the great posts.

RK
www.allspankingblogs.com
keeper@spankbuzz.com
 

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude!

 
The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.
 
Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.
 
nice post, thanks to shareing
 
wish we all luck
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?