Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Switching the Switch?

In the vernacular of the intermet spanko, I am a switch. Now, I was always under the impression that a switch was a spanking implement, a long, thin sapling cut from a tree. But, no, apparently a switch is a person who is perfectly happy being on either end of a spanking.

Why am I a switch? The answer to that question is the same as what you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinosorous: "'Elifino!" It can be risky to psychoanalyze someone who doesn't actually exist. It just seems like if you are only on one end, you are missing half the fun. Sort of like cooking a fine, gourmet meal and then watching others enjoy your culinary masterwork while you eat mush. Like cake without frosting. Like the Yankees without Steinbrenner. No, wait ... that last one would really be a good thing.

Now I can understand that someone would prefer to not be spanked. Not everyone is amenable to actually have pain inflicted on them. But if one is only on the recieving end of a spanking and never on the giving, they miss out on all kinds exceptional opportunities to get revenge, comuppance, or even just a good upper-body workout. And if one is only on the giving side, they don't get to experience the wonderful, warm, crackly feeling on their gluteal regions.

For me, the only thing more Fantastic than making love to Angela with a nice, warm tushy is making love when I can hold her hot posterior as well. Besides, while she is weilding a paddle to roast my backside, it is fun to be able to plan for the next time when the tables are turned. And while I am reddening her rump, I'm sure she's planning her next go at me. It is how we make sure there is the proper balance in our relationship. And that is what imaginary relationships are all about.

Aren't they?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?