Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Why I Am What I'm Not

Hey, guess what? There are actually people READING Fantastic Spanking! I know for sure that at least two people have been here, because they left comments. To those two, and any readers who haven't left comments, thanks from the bottom of my imaginary heart. Still more amazing, one of those two readers actually put a link on HER blog to MY blog! I almost feel like Sally Fields at the Oscars.

I have a confession to make. The title of my last two posts, First Spanking, is not actually accurate. I was spanked as a child. Never for very long, never on the bare butt, and never with an implement, but I did get the occasional pat on to po-po. I never liked them. I did get paddled in school exactly three times. Once in second grade (two swats, not very hard, but might be worth a story some time), once in sixth grade (one swat that hurt like hell), and once in eight grade (not very hard or interesting). All were over my pants, and none were exciting in the least.

When I moved towards puberty, I started spanking myself. I'm not sure why. May have been for suppressed guilt, or the excitement of doing something dangerous, or because I liked the sensation on my ass. I spanked myself a lot. When no one was home, I'd pull out a nice plank of wood and beat my bare bottom but good. I worked my way up to a couple hundred swats good, hard swats. Many times I'd wouldn't stop until my rear end was bleeding, although after a while my butt would get kind of numb and I really wouldn't be able to feel the swats anymore.

So that wasn't really my absolute first spanking, or even really my first adult spanking. But I consider it my first "spanko" spanking because it was by another adult and because it gave me a good feeling. From that point, I went on to several college and post-college spanking adventures, and ultimately I met Angela. The rest is history. Considering that I am a fictional character, perhaps "history" is not the correct word.

Let's just say that the rest is fantastic.

Comments:
:) welcome frank...
 
Miss Wench, I am honored to see you purusing my little chronicle. I hope that I can be an equal to your creativity and eloquence.

Frank
 
would you please share some stories of being paddled in school
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?