Friday, June 09, 2006

 

I'm "It"

As I stated earlier, one of our esteemed spanking bloggers has "tagged" me. In other words, she is attempting to guilt me into revealing some of the secrets of my life (yes, I am being facetious). Since I am a mythical being, my life is an open book. So I will happily finish the series of statements that are included below.

1. My ex is: I’m afraid that I haven’t an ex-anything, except maybe a chromosome, and I don’t really even have that.

2. I am listening to: music


3. Maybe I should: tell you what artist I am listening to. It is Steely Dan.

4. I love: getting a nice, long, bare-bottom spanking with a good, solid, wooden paddle.

5. My best friend: has no idea that I am a spanko, even though he is pretty open-minded. He just thinks I fall on my ass a lot….

6. I don't understand: conservatives, religious fanatics, and Adam Carolla

7. I lose: my mind when I think about conservatives, religious fanatics, or Adam Carolla.

8. People say: all sorts of stuff they don’t really mean.

9. The meaning of my screen name is: My name is Frank and I’m a spanko. Duh.

10. Love is: knowing when your partner really needs a nice, long, fantastic spanking.

11. Somewhere, someone is: a conservative, a religious fanatic, or Adam Carolla (is it possible to be all three at once?)

12. I will always: bite my tongue when I try to talk when I’m chewing.

13. Forever seems: like the time between when Angela says she’s going to spank me and when she actually spanks me.

14. I never want to: be a real person. Too boring.

15. My cell phone is: hiding in my briefcase somewhere. Its battery is probably dead anyway.

16. When I wake in the morning: I check my butt in the mirror to see if the bruises are still visible. Then I check Angela’s……

17. I get annoyed when: people talk about conservatism, religious fanatics, or Jimmy Kimmel.

18. Parties are: For the young. Us old people (okay, middle aged but sometimes I feel like I’m 100) would rather stay home and spank each other.

19. My dog is: A cat. Well, actually a whole houseful of them. Angela loves cats.

20. Kisses are the worst when: they miss.

21. Today I did: not get a spanking. Of course, the day is still young…..

22. Tonight I will: Wager with Angela 100 swats with a paddle that Dallas will prevail over Miami in the NBA championship (either way I’m a winner).

23. Tomorrow I will be: still living the curious life of an imaginary spanko.

24. I really want: refer to number 4 above.


There you have it. Everything you've wanted to know about Master Spakowiak. Since I feel that I'm too new to this universe, I have chosen not to "tag" any specific person, real or otherwise. Rather, I'll offer this to anyone who wishes to expose ... er ... discuss themselves.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?