Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

A Little Something

I am recently returned from a trip to Our Nations Capitol to attend a wedding. The wedding was lovely, even if the weather wasn't. I did not think that we would be able to partake in our favorite pastime while on the trip, but good luck was with us. Rather than making the whole long drive back to our home city in one day, we decided to drive about half way and then stop and spend the night at a hotel. We found a nice chain hotel, and the very kind lady at the front desk gave us a fine price on a room.

Angela asked if our room would be nice and quiet since we intended to leave early the next morning and wanted to be able to sleep well. The desk lady assured us that there were very few people staying at the hotel that evening and she'd make sure that she put us in a room with several empty rooms all around us.

Angela lies well. We had no intentions of leaving early. That is why we made half of the drive that evening, so that we could sleep in, have a leisurely breakfast, and then complete our trip home. I suspected that Angela wanted an isolated room so as to not bother those staying near us, not the other way around. And I know my Angela.

After checking out the room, I went back to the car to fetch my suitcase (the size of a briefcase) and her suitcase (the size of a Buick) and brought them up. My angel's eyes lit up when she saw me. Naturally, I became immediately suspicious.

"Why don't you go into the bathroom and freshen up a little?" she told me. I supposed that, since we had been driving for four hours, I could use a little freshening. So I freshened, and when I emerged from the bathroom, there stood my lovely wife, stark naked, holding a short leather strap. She had apparently hidden it in her suitcase in case an appropriate occasion came along. This particular toy was handy for travel because it was tightly wound so it was round, solid, and quiet. When swung expertly, it also stung like a bitch.

Angela flipped the afore-mentioned implement to me, and then turned around and stuck out her cute little posterior at me. Grinning, I swung the strap with gusto, connecting right across the fleshy part of her cheeks. She jumped up and grabbed her rump, giggling. She then returned to her previous position, and I let loose again. She jumped and giggled again. We repeated this circuit a few more times, and then Angela bent over the bed. I gave her five more, and then gave her tushie a nice rub to enjoy its warmth.

I proceeded to bend her over pretty much all of the furniture in our little room. She even let me give her a swat in the hallway before quickly retreating back to the room (we didn't want to have any young children catch us as they might need years of therapy to recover). I finally laid her over the bed for a dozen good strokes. Then I laid her.

When we finished our love-making, I treated her to a nice ice massage on her flaming fundaments. When the flames were down to a simple smolder, we traded positions and repeated the entire process. We did forego the ice massage on me, due to the fact that I had retired to the land of nod.

When we awoke, we gave each other a few more, quick swats to make sure our bun warmth accompanied us on the remaining drive home. When we arrived home, we were still smiling. When our youngest, Colette, asked why we were sporting such silly grins, we told her that the wedding was a great deal of fun. Maribel, her older sister, rolled her eyes and then gave us a conspiratorial smile, although I can't imagine why (insert another grin here). Well, we did have fun. Indeed, the entire weekend was fantastic.

Comments:
Frank,

We love a good road trip spanking. In fact, I believe that may happen in the very near future...

Grins,
Bonnie
 
My dearest Bonnie -

I await the recounting of your upcoming trip with bated breath.

Yours Truly,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?