Sunday, June 11, 2006

 

More Fantastic Terms

An alert reader of Fantastic Spanking was kind enough to pass along several additional euphemisms for the human posterior. A Mr. Hardwood suggested the following:

Fundament
Nates
Curple
Snowy Prominences (from The Englishwoman's Converzatione)

My undying thanks to Mr. Hardwood for his inclusions. That brings the total of "bottom alternatives" to thirty-three, plus three translations from languages other than English.

By the way, I took the Spanish, French, and German translations from a useful internet destination, Altavista's Babel Fish Translation. I had requested a translation to the term "buttocks." According to Babel Fish, when I reversed the translation, the literal translations were:

Nalgas (Spanish) - Rumps
Fesses (French) - Buttocks (nothing surprising there)
Hinterteile(German) - Back Parts

Pretty fantastic, eh?

If anyone else has any other non-English euphimisms to offer, I'll happily add them to my collection.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?