Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

A Long And Winding Story

My spanko friends, it seems that I have come down with an affliction called "writer's whine." In truth, I must confess, I made that up. Perhaps I should explain: Whilst I enjoy writing these anecdotes of my make-believe life, I am finding that my recitals can be rather lengthy. As a result, they take a considerable amount of time to record. The whine part comes in because I sometimes feel like I don't want to write anything simply because it will take too much time out of my busy non-existence.

Now, I suppose I could write a little a day, and then publish the entire story. However, I believe that a blogger should post frequently, at least three times a week. My favorite diaries are the ones that include new material most every day. So, while I want to post often, I do not want to consume a considerable part of my day. So, as any self-respecting worrier does, I do not post at all.

Therefore, I have come to a compromise that I hope will resolve both of my concerns and continue to keep this little piece of the internet fresh and interesting. I shall endeavor to release my longer stories in multiple parts. I realize that I've displayed a few of my recountings in two or three parts, but even those have been on the lengthy side. So I shall perhaps give you a few paragraphs a day. That way I shall reduce the demands on my time, as well as shamelessly encouraging you to return to this particular indulgence of mine more frequently.

And with that, I shall begin my story!

Unfortunately, I have run out of time for writing for this day. So I shall regale you with another of my adventures beginning tomorrow.

Or perhaps Monday.

If I feel like it.

Indeed, I already feel as if this experiment is quite fantastic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?