Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Odds And Ends

Todays entry contains some things that I'd like to mention regarding those in our treasured spanking community whom I believe deserve some attention.

Comments on the Blogs of Others

A Question
I cannot seem to find the fine blog entitled Paul Sez. The link that I had been using, paulsez.com, no longer brings me to Paul's clever entries. Does anyone know the whereabouts Mr. Paul's work, or if he has chosen to cease publishing?

A General Thanks
I was recently purusing the internet looking for other excellent spanking blogs when I discovered a couple of sites that were previously unknown to me that had included a link to Fantastic Spanking. I'd like to extend a mighty big "thank-you" to the owners of those blogs, and equally to everyone who has done me the kindness of adding to there site a link to me. If you have included a link to here on your blog, please leave a comment or drop me an email so that I may have the opportunity to visit your site. Anyone who reads Fantastic Spanking must naturally be intelligent and creative, and I should like to reciprocate by directing my readers to your side.

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!


Comments:
Hi Frank!

Thank you for your kind words and for the mention. I never tire of reading those goofy search strings.

Our friend Paul has disappeared again. I think I've dropped and later re-added his link three or four times now (never let it be said that my links are untidy). My impression is that his hosting service doesn't like his content. If history tells us anything, I imagine he'll be back.

Have a great week!
Bonnie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?