Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Once Upon A Spanking, Chapter the Fourth

Continuing the saga of my fateful venture into voyuerism, I now describe how the six young ladies upon whom I had spied dealt with me.

Gunless girl stood and watched me while the other five scurried off. I expected them to return with cute little ping pong or plastic tear-drop thingies. Instead, when they reappeared, they were carrying long, wide, heavy looking paddles of the serious variety. I clenched by butt upon seeing them, fearing they would give me much more pain than I had thought. One of the ladies had been considerate enough to bring a paddle for gunless girl. Then two of the ladies hurried off again, and returned with a handy saw horse. My fate appeared sealed.

“Am I to assume that the sawhorse is for me?” I inquired, somewhat rhetorically.

“Damn right!” replied gunless girl. “Now get those pants down and get over it!”

Reality truly began to set in at that point. I was going to have to expose to these ladies my bare ass, not to mention my organ of manhood, and then drape myself across the horse while they whipped me with those large wooden instruments. I pictured myself on the horse, my ass prominent and on display for the amusement of this group of paddle-wielding females. I flushed in embarrassment. But I also resolved to get my punishment over with. How hard could these girls really hit anyway? I approached the horse, dropped my shorts and my undershorts, and bent across the horse.

Two of the ladies came around to the front of me, crouched down, and grabbed hold of my wrists. “That will not be necessary,” I said. “I won’t be jumping up or struggling.” I was, after all, a spanko, and no self-respecting spanko would attempt escape in such a situation.

“We’ll see about that,” replied gunless girl. In my somewhat prone position, I heard her come up next to me, and felt her tap my posterior with her paddle. I shivered, as it felt ice cold, like it had been in the freezer. I girded myself for the first swat.

I waited for my impending punishment to begin. And waited.

And waited.

And……..

CRACK! The sound startled me, and I lurched slightly. And then the pain came. And, boy did it come! I felt like my skin has just been flayed from my gluteus. My mouth opened in a soundless shout, and my eyes became very wide. I had never felt anything so painful in my life. However, I held my position.

I heard gunless girl say, “Well, I’m impressed. You’re pretty tough for a pervert.” I winced again at the sound of that ignominious word. “You guys can let him go. Kris, you next!”

Hmm, I thought. One swat from each girl. Painful, but not unbearably so. I brightened considerably. This punishment isn’t going to be that bad, I thought.

The next girl approached, tapped me, paused, and blasted my ass with a fine, swift swat. On top of the first swat, this one seared more. I had to fight for control. While I was recovering from swat number two, the third lady came up and delivered another blow. I grunted in pain, but I refused to move or cry out.

The girls were clearly enjoying the show. They commented on the lovely shade of red that my butt was turning, and how cute the slight quiver in my butt was. They encouraged the next lady to hit me as hard as she could, and I think she did. I lurched forward somewhat. My entire world was engulfed in the pain in my bottom. Everything else seemed to disappear. I gritted my teeth. Just two more to go!

One of the ladies who had held my arms was next. Her swat wasn’t quite so hard, although that was like saying that the Empire State Building isn’t quite as tall as the Sears Tower. The pain was still enough to make me perspire. I readied myself for the last swat. It came, swift and solid, landing right across the center of my poor, aching butt, right on top of the major pain already there. I gasped, then let out a long breath. It was over. Or so I thought.

I stood up. “What are you doing?” replied gunless girl.

“Each of you has had their turn. My punishment is over.”

“No it isn’t,” replied gunless girl seriously. “That was round one. This one’s going fifteen rounds!”

I’ve always been quick with math. An instant calculation told my that my paddling was going to be not six, but ninety whacks! I cringed at the thought. And with them rotating in this fashion, they were going to drag this punishment out, lengthening my torture. However, as you all certainly recollect, I am a spanko. When I left there, I was certainly going to have a red hot butt, something that I could enjoy for some hours or even a day or two. And I did deserve to be punished for my indiscretion. So I resolved to be properly stoic and take this paddling well.

The next chapter will explain just how well I took this spanking.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?