Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Shamelessly Borrowing

Normally, I prefer to choose my own subjects on which to write. In addition, I prefer not to explicitly ask for feedback on the assumption that you will leave a response to my work if you are moved to do so and not if I continualkly pester you.

Today, I shall violate both of those policies.

The beloved Bonnie, author of My Bottom Smarts, who is perhaps the most famous of all spanking bloggers, has alerted her readers to what is being referred to as Delurk Week. The object of the exercise is, for those of you who generally prefer to not leave comments on the writings of others, to change your pattern and inform us of your presence. Since I do so enjoy Bonnie's efforts, and since I'm always happy for a short and easy topic on which to write, I've chosen to join in this effort.

Therefore, if you please, drop me a sentence or two to let me know what you think of the imaginary world of Fantastic Spanking. You may even withhold judgement and just say "hi." It is not necessary to leave your name, as your words will make a most satisfactory signature.

So I say to you, my gentle readers, go forth and delurk! You might just find the experience to be quite fantastic.

Comments:
Frank,

I suppose a comment from me at this point wouldn't qualify as a delurk.

But "Hi" anyway!

Bonnie
 
Hi there!

I just found out last night you've linked to me so I came to read. I like your energy and humor! I'll link back. :)
 
Not a delurk in the true sense because it is my first vist here - will definately come back.
Many happy spanks to you!
 
Thank-you all for your visit and your kind words. I'm pleased that you have visited and I shall attempt to continue to meet the high standards that you all have set for the spanking blog community.

Sincerely,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?