Friday, July 14, 2006

 

The Spanko Residence, Final Part

When last we met, the Spakowiak family had found the means to purchase a small farmstead, which included a couple of acres of land, a small house, some other small out-buildings, and a very big, sturdy barn, which we were determined to remodel into our castle. Herein will be described the final result of the barn-house. It is somewhat longer than the previous chapters (which are displayed below), but I hope you find the additional descriptions, and the accompanying spanking, satisfying.

Angela, Maribel, and I moved into the farmhouse, which, in actuality was not much smaller than the dwelling that we had been renting. It had three small bedrooms, a cozy living room, and a smartly-designed kitchen. There was, however, only one powder room. I could see from the beginning that it was going to be difficult for me to live with two women, albeit one a toddler, and one bathroom. I was desperately hoping that the barn remodeling would be finished before Maribel reached puberty.

At this time, for the sake of brevity, I shall not go into the several thousand (or was it million?) difficulties we encountered in the process of transforming the barn. For the most part, Angela was satisfied with the progress. While we had chosen the best craftsmen and materials, I, however, frequently questioned their punctuality and professionalism. Such became my pique that, after a few months, Angela forbid me to have any part in overseeing the construction, assuring me that it was best for the good health of me and the relationship if she assumed that role.

Perhaps just as frustrating was the fact that, living in a small house with a pre-pre-school aged girl, there was almost no opportunity to engage in any of our beloved spanking activities. While there are the occasional situations when we could fob Maribel off on gullible relatives for a few hours of privacy, for the majority of the time my bottom was disappointingly pale. I began to despair.

At last, on a fine September Saturday, the upgrading of the old barn was completed. While there were a few minor details left to deal with, I was told that the abode was ready for us to move in. Angela did not let me near the structure until our parents had arrived, to be able to share in the unveiling. So, upon their arrival, I was promptly blindfolded and let to our creation.

I felt myself crossing a threshold and heard the door close behind me. Then, with a flourish and a “ta-da!”, Angela whipped off my blindfold and presented me with The Spanko Residence.

To say that I was impressed would be a gross understatement. While I had certainly seen the plans and discussed details with Angela, I was not prepared for the majesty of our new home. I stood, staring and gaping, until Angela nudged me and said, “Well, what do you think?”

When I found my voice, I responded, “I believe that, once moved in, I shall never want to leave.”

What I saw was a wonderfully open view. The builders had cut large openings in each end of the barn and inserted large panes of glass, so the house was wonderfully bright. The main living area was in the center of the building, and was larger than the entire farmhouse. A fireplace had been installed in the center to provide warmth and coziness. There was a second fireplace at the far end of the room. The floors were polished maple, just asking for some plush throw rugs to be placed on them. Around three sides of the living room were a kitchen to die for, an entertainment room for the children (for we wished to bring forth siblings for Maribel), a fabulous bathroom with a hot tub and stall shower that would hold the entire family, a well-equipped laundry room, and other small storage rooms.

There were three sets of stairs leading up to the second floor, which had been added about 12 feet up. The second story rooms were directly above the ones on the lower floor, with a walkway running entirely around. There were five generous bedrooms up there, although we would eventually turn two of them into offices for Angela and myself. There were also not one, not two, but three bathrooms, all with showers, and one with a whirlpool bath. There was enough closet space for perhaps three or four families, although, with what would eventually be three women living with me, the closets eventually filled up.

Above these rooms were yet more rooms. I shant describe them now as they were, at the time, unfinished and unheated, and primarily planned for puttering and storage.

Everything was made of wood, that had been sanded and lacquered. Not pre-made wall sheets, mind you, but real wood. And, the most amazing thing about the entire affair was that, somehow, after all of the comings and goings, the banging and pounding, the barn still smelled wonderful!

I told Angela, “I’m returning to the small house to retrieve my easy chair and my television. Then I am going to sit down, turn on a ball game, and never get up again!” The house was perfect.

Angela suggested I postpone my vegging until we had finished moving in the furniture. Then she asked that the grandparents take Maribel back to the small house so that she could discuss with me a small detail that needed seeing to. When our parents and the tyke disappeared, Angela led me to the kitchen. There were already a few utensils hanging neatly on the wall. One of these was a small, polished, wooden cutting board.

Now, since we have owned it, the cutting board had never been used for cutting. There was nary a stain or a knife mark on it. It had, however, been applied to my naked bottom, and Angela’s, on a number of memorable occasions. It usually resided with our collection of other spanking implements, so I did not know why Angela had mounted it where she had. I was soon to discover why.

Without preamble, Angela said to me, “Take off your pants!” Thus the reason for the cutting / spanking board. Before disrobing, I wrapped Angela in a loving, emotional embrace.

“You’ve done good!” I told her. “This house will be the finest living quarters outside of the Rich Corner (a term used for the area in our city where the most affluent residents resided).” I proceeded to relieve myself of my trousers and undies, and then I headed for the exact center of the living area. I bent over, awaiting my second spanking in the barn.

And such a spanking it was! Angela knew just the right touch to make me bathe in the warmth on my bottom. While the paddling was relatively brief, she was thorough and exuberant. Each swat was snapped onto my fleshy posterior with a fine “Crack!” and a most satisfying sting. She made me count the last ten, and delivered them harder and slower than the others, which was perfectly acceptable with me. When she concluded, my butt was a most excellent shade of red, and she left it with just the perfect tingle.

As was our habit, we exchanged places so that I could provide her butt with a feeling comparable to mine. Afterwards, I fetched a pile of sheets used by the craftsmen that had been left in a corner and laid them out on the floor. Then, once again for the second time in the barn, we made love on the floor.

Not wanting to worry the folks, we did not linger, but, upon heavenly climax, quickly dressed, caught our breath, fixed our hair (she had also thought to leave some combs in the downstairs commode), and returned to the small house. We spent the remainder of the weekend moving our furniture into the barn-house (which took a few hours), and finding the arrangement of the afore-mentioned furnishings that most satisfied Angela (which is still occurring as of this writing). We purposely moved the bedrooms first, so that we could spend the night sleeping in our castle.

I would like to say that our second daughter was conceived during our spanking dedication of our residence, but, alas, that blessed event would not take place for another couple of years yet. Following that, Angela’s health began to deteriorate, so we opted to freeze the size of the family at four. So we have all staked out our favorite places in the house. I painted the old house and tore out a couple of walls to make it part guest house and part workshop/spanking paradise. This too shall perhaps be the subject of a future entry. In the meantime, we continue to call the big barn our home and our castle. It fits our criteria perfectly: it is roomy, it has a wonderful character, and, most importantly, (…wait for it…) it is fantastic!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?