Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Just Another Day at the Spanko House

In strolling through the lush field of spanking blogs available on the world wide web, I have noticed a tradition that was started by one of our faithful bloggers, entitled “Half-Naked Thursday,” also known as “Half-Nekkid Thursday” or “HNT.” Discovery of this custom caused my darling Angela to come up with an idea of her own.

Last Wednesday was the first day of school for the lovely daughter Colette. Every year since Maribel started kindergarten, Angela has taken the first day of school off to help the children get acclimated to new schools, teachers, et cetera. While this was helpful and even somewhat emotional for the first few years, now I’m quite sure that she does this to celebrate. When the house empties after a summer of activity, Angela becomes curiously cheerful.

In any event, as I work from home and Angela had the day off, we had the house to ourselves. Since this was Colette’s first day of high school, Angela chose to drive her rather than making her suffer the bus. Upon Angela’s return, she brewed up a nice pot of darjeeling tea and brought it into my office. I was most grateful for the refreshment as well as an opportunity for a respite from the grind, but I noticed something somewhat different on Angela. Or rather not on her. For you see, my beautiful wife was not wearing any pants.

As I was sipping my tea and admiring my wife’s attractive posterior, she proclaimed that this day was to be “No Pants Day.” Meaning that the occupants of the house, which happened to be just her and I, would not be allowed any clothing from the waist down for the day (or at least until Colette returned). She treated me to a little wiggle, then insisted that I comply with the spirit of the day. Not being one to displease my love, I immediately removed my trousers and my undershorts (I left my shoes on because I have notoriously cold tootsies). Angela seemed pleased, so I admitted that her idea was an interesting one, and then I returned to work.

Angela went about her leisurely day, listening to music and baking one of her fantastic dessert delights. After an hour or so, I decided it was time for a morning snack, and strolled to the kitchen myself. I saw my dear at the sink, her back to me, and her derriere on display. I went over and gave her a hug. She playfully admonished me for “disturbing” her, and so she grabbed a wooden spoon and insisted that I needed a spanking. Naturally, I was not about to argue.

She delivered to my exposed tail two dozen or so tasty swats. I thanked her with a kiss and a hug and returned to my office. Perhaps an hour later, she came to my office with more tea. Naturally, it was my turn to claim to be disturbed, and so I grabbed my handy metal ruler, took her over my knee, and gave her a pleasant paddling.

The day continued in this fashion, with both of us finding fault with the least little thing and applying increasingly severe (and luscious) bun-warmings. We made use of the hairbrush, the bath brush, the leather strap, the belt, and a couple of different wooden paddles. At last, after she had just given me a nice long spanking in our living room, and with both of our butts wonderfully warm and perfectly red, I pulled her to me, kissed her long and passionately, and made her top as naked as her bottom. Then we made love on the sofa in the most pleasant and comfortable fashion.

We made sure we were once again clothed by the time Colette returned from her inaugural day of high school. Angela and I were, not surprisingly, quite content, while Colette was grumpy from discovering how much work high school world entail. We both greeted Colette with smiles and hugs. Our youngest commented on our unusual cheeriness and asked why our moods were so bright. I informed her that, quite simply, our day had been fantastic.

And, with that, a new school year begins anew.

Comments:
Francis,

I totally agree with you. The spanking clips and pictures on the net really need an infusion of creativity. Most of the discipline scenes just fail to trigger the "willful suspension of disbelief". I'd love to see and read about more about spanking just for fun.
 
Hi, thanks for add my blog. I have added your on mine.

Best Regards
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?