Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

On Spanking Plots

During my occasional periods of casual time, I have been known to troll the wide wide world of the internet, reading the wide variety of blogs out there dedicated to spanking, and also searching for spanking vignettes to watch. While perusing the blogs, I take interest in the many reasons why a couple will engage in spanking. Some spankings are for discipline, others as sexual foreplay, still others as stress relief, attitude maintenance, or even just for fun.

Curiously, most of the short spanking videos I happen to see, and I have a fairly extensive collection, are basically all the same: naughty young ladies being spanked by some sort of authority figure. I use the term “naughty” on purpose, as none of the actresses being paddled seem truly delinquent. Most of their offenses are, indeed, relatively mundane: smoking, drinking, coming home late, taking money, skipping class or practice, borrowing something without asking, et cetera.

Now, I certainly haven’t been able to view every spanking movie, clip, or video available, so I’m sure that there are many whose plots are more imaginative. However, the question still remains:

With the myriad of reasons why real people will partake in a spanking, why does so much of the video world persist in using the same theme?

I know that there are at least a few spanking “models” who relax by dabbling in writing or reading spanking blogs. Should any of you happen to chance upon Fantastic Spanking, perhaps you could enlighten me as to the reason why so many video spanking scenes use such common offenses as the reason to deliver corporal punishment.

In the meantime, I shall ponder the possible reasons in my own, albeit imaginary, mind. Perhaps, in a future missive, I shall put forth some few suggestions.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?