Friday, September 08, 2006

 

And The Answer Is....

A couple of my extremely intelligent and fabulously attractive readers (as all of my readers are) were kind enough to leave comments regarding my previous entry. The gist of their comments were, well, that they were leaving a comment. Seriously. I kid you not.

Therefore, to state the obvious, when I fail to add entries to my collection I receive no comments, and when I do post I do receive comments. Thus, I feel compelled to place some of my words of wisdom down for the perusal of the wide world of blogdom.

Although, I'm finding there is but one minor, almost insignificant, problem with such a plan.

I have absolutely nothing to say today.



Until tomorrow, then.

Comments:
Frank,

Yes, you can't get comments if you don't post. It's a rule of nature.

By the way, the road in the picture would be a fine spot for a little outdoor spanking frivolity.
 
See there Frank, Bonnie's always on her toes and thinking!!!

I'm having an absolutely nothing day myself. I think we bloggers should be entitled now and then.

Eva
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?