Saturday, September 09, 2006

 

Coming Soon To A Spanking Video Near You

A while back, I lamented on the lack of creativity in the “plots” of most of the spanking videos that I have had the opportunity to view. Being a generous sort of person, I thought that perhaps I could be of some assistance in that area. So I have racked my imaginary brain and consulted with my imaginary friends (the ones that know of my little hobby), and come up with a few suggestions for interesting scenes in the world of spanking videos.

1. “Now, young lady, you’re in college now! You should know better than to push your little brother into the Grand Canyon!”

2. “Oh my gosh! We’re at the Super Bowl, with billions of people watching on television! This is SO COOL! You MUST spank my on my totally bare bottom right now!”

3. “You over-reported our corporate earnings by HOW MUCH! For that you deserve a good spanking!”

4. “OK, (pant, pant), we’ve cycled over 2,000 miles, over mountains and through deserts (pant, pant). Can I please have that spanking you promised me now?”

5. “You got a ticket for what? Naked gardening? You’re going to get a good spanking for that, mister!”

6. “Now, missy, I know that the boys next door tease you, but that is no reason to fill their house with 2 million bees and then sic a herd of hungry lions on them when they come running out! As your punishment, you’re going to get my belt to your butt!”

7. “So, now that you’ve won a gold medal at the Winter Olympics in figure skating, what are you going to do next?” “I’m going home to get a spanking!”

8. “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing!” “Well, you did, so no one else got any. For that, I’m going to take a hairbrush to your bare butt!”

9. “Weren’t you supposed to be in Iowa shilling for U.S. presidential candidate John McCain? Instead you stayed home and played cards! For that, I’m going to spank you but good!”

10. “Instead of cutting the grass, you were doing what? Blogging? Mister, I’m going to give you a good spanking!”

(Okay, that last one was Angela yelling at me just now. She did promise me a spanking this weekend, if you recall.)

Fantastic? I’ll let others be the judge of that. I shall just sit back and await the fine performances that these suggestions are sure to inspire.

If you would like to assist in the improvement of spanking video plots, feel free to send them along and I will include them in a subsequent post.

Comments:
How about "you're gonna get a spanking just as soon as Texas LOSES to OSU!!"

Go Bucks!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?