Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Where Have All The Spankos Gone?

So, dear readers, today I was checking to see if there were any new comments for Fantastic Spanking. There were none. This was not surprising, since I have not made an entry to my journal in over a week.

Horrors!

Today I shall rectify that, although I must confess that the next one may yet take some time. My professional life has been busy beyond belief. My employer is installing a new computer billing system this weekend. This is not so remarkable, except that I am the leader for this project. Therefore, I have been attempting to make sure that all of the “I”s are crossed and the “T”s are dotted. Things have been beyond silly.

I have been so overwhelmed that my lovely Angela and I have not partaken in our favorite activity in more than a week.

Double Horrors!!

Fortunately, Angela has promised to rectify that this weekend, as soon as she gets a chance. Translated, she is, I believe the correct term is “horny,” and as soon as she can find an excuse to get Colette out of the house, we’re going to “get busy.” The nice thing about “getting busy” in the biblical sense is that, once completed, we will be relaxed. This is opposed to the “busy” situation at work, which will continue to be busy while we, the lowly programming staff, correct all of the issues resulting from ill-advised management decisions regarding the new billing system.

I probably deserve to be spanked for that last comment. Which is perfectly acceptable to me.

I’ll leave you with a quote from that renown 20th century philosopher, Robin Williams:

“Joke’em if they can’t take a fuck!”

Indeed.

Comments:
Frank,

OK, you got a comment. Now what are you going to do?

Bonnie
 
LOL @ Bonnie~ Make that two comments.

Eva
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?