Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

A Brief Discussion of Stress Relief

In my review of the many wonderful spanking blogs across the world wide internet, I have found that, not surprisingly, many couples engage in spanking as a way to reduce stress. Indeed, when I am tense, it seems that nothing relaxes me more than a nice, bare-bottomed paddling delivered by my darling wife. Angela, too, enjoys a good spanking after a particularly stressful day. However, unlike many spankos who find that getting a spanking helps with stress, Angela calms herself by spanking me.

Allow me a brief example. A few months ago, Angela was pulled over by one of our local law enforcement persons for passing through a traffic control device when it was showing a red light. Angela proceeded to precipitate a disagreement with said officer since she was quite certain that the light was not red but was still yellow, and that, besides, in her opinion there was no possible way for her to stop in time without squealing her tires and perhaps causing the car following to collide with her car. The officer, not shockingly, disagreed, and presented her with a citation.

Angela was quite angry when she arrived home. She informed me that the ticket was actually my fault since, in her estimation, I run red lights frequently and yet never am caught. Further, she told me that I was to be spanked for my “transgression” following our evening meal. After eating, when our daughter, Colette retired to her bedroom to work on homework, Angela took me to the guest house, relieved me of by belt, ordered me to remove my pants and lay across the back of a sofa, and proceeded to give my poor backside a serious whipping. Not that I minded.

In the more than two decades since we’ve been married, I have received a goodly number of these types of “punishments.” In the past, I have had my buns beaten:

  • When Angela was in a rather harrowing car accident.

  • When one of our daughters was three hours late coming home on weekend evening.

  • When one of our cats became desperately ill (she had a bladder infection, but came through it nicely)

  • When she and her boss got into a heated argument

  • When George Bush was elected president (even though imaginary people can’t even vote … except in Florida).


So you see, Angela has no compunction against using my butt to work out her aggression. Being the ever-helpful spouse, I have lovingly made it known to her that my bottom is always there for her. It is one of the bonuses of being in a spanko relationship. After pummeling my behind, my dear wife feels calmer and relaxed. As for me, I just feel fantastic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?