Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Help Frank Spank

As mentioned a few days ago, my lovely wife, Angela, and I had a bet regarding the outcome of the American League Championship Series (those are baseball playoffs for those of you who are not sports fans or live in Europe). I predicted that the Detroit Tigers would win the series, and Angela felt that Oakland was the better side. Naturally, there was a spanking riding on the outcome.

Those of you who follow the sport know the result. For those of you who don't, the Tigers won. Handily. In a best-of-seven series, the Tigers won 4 games to zero. That's right. The number of games that Oakland won was none. Zilch. Nada. Zip. The Athletics hung an egg for the entire series.

So now, it is up to me to determine exactly how I should give Angela the punishment that she has earned.

I'd like to somehow make it baseball-related. I'm thinking of having my dearly beloved dress in a Tigers uniform, sans pants. For each ball that a Tiger pitcher throws, I'll give her one swat on her right butt cheek. For each strike, she'll get one on her left. Perhaps I can use a larger paddle and cover both cheeks for Tiger hits or outs that their opponents make.

That being said, I'd like your input. If you have any ideas of a baseball-related spanking activity, or of different ways I could swat her for each event in the game (stolen bases, errors, etc.), please sent them along. Since I know with certainty that my readers are the best, most creative spankos in all of mankind, real or imaginary, I'm sure that you'll have a considerable number of suggestions to offer. I will appreciate each and every one. Angela may or may not, but that is not my concern. After all, the best was HER idea to begin with. Remember, Angela and I are imaginary people so your spanking ideas can be as outrageous as you wish.

So, my fellow spankos, please help me make sure that my dear Angela Spanko gets what can only be described as a fantastic spanking!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?