Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

How To Spank Frank

Sometimes I think that I’m not an ordinary spanko.

Of course that assumes that, for starters, that any spankos are ordinary, and, in addition, that anyone is ordinary. But, having read the thoughts shared by others of my ilk, it seems that the favorite kind of spanking preferred by a goodly number of spankos is to be taken over their partner’s lap and spanked with their partner’s hand.

Please forgive me. Everyone has their own preferences, and their reasoning seems solid. But I, quite frankly (no pun intended), find that kind of spanking, well, the only word that I can think, is boring.

Now, there have been many a time when I have laid across my dear Angela’s legs while she slapped my ass with her palm, but this has been more as foreplay than for a proper paddling. The position, to me at least, seems, well, childish. We are adults. We engage in adult spankings. And being spanked by Angela’s hand simply just doesn’t hurt enough.

My favorite kind of spanking is to be bent over and whacked repeatedly with a nice wooden paddle. And not a wimpy little one like a ping-pong paddle. I like a nice, solid paddle with some heft. It can be round or rectangular, and cover one bottom cheek or both, as long as it makes a good smack and brings a good sting.

Why, you may ask, does this kind of spanking bring me so much pleasure? The answer is actually quite simple. A spanking is a multi-sensory experience. It’s not enough to just feel the burn on one’s backside. There’s the sound, the sharp crack of the paddle as it meets ones flesh, or of hearing the swoosh and knowing that a sharp sting will be following forthwith. There’s the sight of looking back and up at your partner as she gets ready, with pleasure, to deal the next blow. There’s the smell of find wood, sweet and fresh. And, finally, there’s the taste of your partner’s nipples and other crucial areas as, once the paddling is finished, as one uses their mouth and tongue to thank them.

For me, no other kind of fills all of the senses like a good, old-fashioned paddling.

There’s one other point that I find most interesting. I simply like the sound of the word “paddling” more than any other term for a bottom smacking. It has a rolling sound that has a sensuousness to it. In contrast, words like “spanking” or “strapping” sound too harsh, and “beating” or “whipping” just sound too violent.

Everyone has something different that stirs their drink. If you enjoy being taken over your partner’s knee and smacked repeatedly with the back of their hand, then, by all means, put yourself in that position as often as possible. But, for me, strip me down, bend me over, find a good, solid piece of wood (a sturdy wooden hairbrush fits the bill nicely, too), and give me a good, healthy whack. And then, if you please, maybe a few more. Or quite a few.

It is guaranteed to make me feel fantastic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?