Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

The Baseball Spanking

Well, my faithful readers, it appears that Delurk Day was a rousing success. I, myself, received a total of seven comments, so far, which is about the same number that I had received over the previous month. Some of the comments were from spanking blog superstars such as Bonnie, Eva, Abel, Patty, and the inimitable Auntie Agony. Others were from brave ex-lurkers, such as Julie. In addition, I was able to take the opportunity to leave a few of my remarks on many of the sites that I frequent. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I was not able to leave as many comments as I would have liked. I shall attempt to rectify that in the coming days and reply to a few more delurk requests. I know how much you all look forward to hearing from me, and I wouldn’t want to ruin anybody’s psyche by making you think that I have purposely omitted you.

In the meantime, I should like to return to a topic that I discussed approximately two weeks ago, that being the spanking that was due my dear wife, Angela, for thinking that my beloved Detroit Tigers would fail to reach the World Series. As you know by now, the Tigers did reach the Series, but failed to triumph, losing to the St. Louis Cardinals, 4 games to 1. The Cardinals are a fine franchise and are deserving of a championship, so losing to them was not an embarassment, but was nonetheless somewhat deflating.

But I digress. For not believing in my Tigers, I had promised Angela a baseball-related spanking, and on the date of the first World Series game, I made good my promise. Maribel is still away at school, and we bribed Colette to leave the house by allowing her to use the expensive stereo equipment in the guest house to play her favorite musical artists as loudly as she liked. She was so excited that we didn’t see her for hours.

As stated in an earlier post, I made the lovely Angela dress in nothing but a Detroit Tigers jersey. She looked mighty cute in that attire, with her fine legs on display and her pert little butt peeking out from beneath the tail of the jersey. Since this was supposed to be a “fun” spanking (but then all of our spankings are fun), we cuddled on the couch in front a lit fireplace on the sofa for a bit while I took pleasure in pressing the flesh on her derriere. When my hands were happy, it was time to get to the spanking.

I decided to make this a “baseball trivia spanking.” I retrieved the bath brush with the long handle, a nice leather strap, and a good, sturdy wooden paddle with holes in it. The game was simple: I would name each city in the Major Leagues with a baseball franchise. She had to tell me the team’s nickname, what league and division they were in, their manager’s name, and the year that they last won the World Series. For each item she got wrong, I would give her one swat. For each team, if she named one item wrong, she’d get whacked with the bath brush. If the missed two, it would be one with the brush and one with the strap. If she missed three or more, she’d get all three weapons. I laid her down on the sofa, pulled the tail of jersey out of the way of her fine behind, and the fun began.

Now Angela is not the baseball fanatic that I am, but she does casually follow the game. So I figured that she’d get enough correct to make this enjoyable, but would miss enough so that I would be able to redden her butt nicely.

I started out easy, as the first city that I named was Detroit. She knew that the Tigers (one right) played in the American League Central Division (two more right), and that they last won the World Series in 1984 (up to four right). She did not, however, know that Jim Leyland was their manager. So I picked up the bath brush and gave her a nice, firm swat to her right cheek. She squealed prettily for me.

The next city was Seattle, which was a little more difficult. She knew the team name, and was able to reason that they played in the American League West Division, but she didn’t know their manager (Mike Hargrove) or the last time they’d won the World Series (trick question, they’ve never won a series). It was two swats this time, one with the brush and one with the strap.

We continued this way for all thirty cities. She knew most of the nicknames (she didn’t know that Tampa was the Devil Rays, but who does?), all of the leagues, and about two-thirds of divisions. She struggled on the managers, although when she said Dusty Baker for the Chicago Cubs, I gave her credit because he was just recently given his walking papers by that organization. On the World Series topic, she knew very few, although, surprisingly, she did know that the Cubs haven’t won a World Series since 1917. She got all five items correct for the New York Yankees, which surprised but annoyed me because I hate the Yankees and I certainly don’t want my beloved spouse to follow them.

In total, she received 29 with the bath brush, twenty with the strap, and twelve with the paddle, for a total of 61 swats, a number that I deemed satisfactory. Her butt was nicely red and rather hot, just the way we both like it. I let her rub it for a few moments so that she could enjoy the heat.

Naturally, I decided that this was not the end of her punishment. I told her to stand up and touch her toes so that I could give her an additional ten with the paddle, very hard this time, for having the gall to pick against my heroes. Being a mean, old bastard, I made her ask me to paddle her, to count the swats, and to thank me after each swat. I added an additional five swats when she called me a mean, old bastard, which gave new meaning to the phrase, “the truth hurts.”

At this point, I deemed that the spanking had concluded. She turned around and gave me a big hug, and I grabbed two handfuls of red butt. I then told her that if she ran and got some lotion, I’d be happy to apply some to her burning buttocks so that her skin would remain soft and supple. To my surprise and delight, she returned with not just the lotion but with a wooden hairbrush as well, and asked for “just a little more spanking” before rubbing her down. I happily complied. Now you know why I love my wife.

We held off love-making until retiring for the night. At that time, I re-warmed her backside with one of those small, souvenir baseball bats (nice and stingy but quiet), and then we engaged in some pleasures that will remain private. Even an imaginary spanko needs some secrets in his life.

Knowing my darling wife as I do, I’m sure that Angela is now joyously scheming up a way to spank me for the poor performance that the Tigers showed during the Series. Can you imagine, punishing me for the ineptness of some baseball players? I guess that some people will use any excuse as a reason to give a spanking.

Which is perfectly fantastic by me.

Comments:
LOL! This was brilliant!

A. always jokes that he's going to spank me for his football (soccer) team doing poorly. As his team is renowned for doing badly, it's a good thing for my bottom that it's always stayed a joke. ;)

Funnily enough, he doesn't allow me to be a fan of his team because apparently one, I need to find one of my own, and two, I haven't suffered enough yet. If he ever relents on the former, I'm sure he'll see to it that the latter takes place. ;)
 
Thank-you, Natty, for relating that amusing tale.

Just so you know, unlike many less-cultured Americans, I have played the sweet sport of football and am familiar with the term. Quite frankly (no pun intended), I find the sport of American Football rather boring and unnecessarily brutal.

Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?