Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

Interview With A Spanko

I was recently interviewed by a writer from “Imaginary Spanking Magazine,” who was doing a piece on well-known blogs. I don’t think that I’m actually very well known, but it was nice to be recognized all the same. Here are some excerpts from the conversation I had with the writer:

Imaginary Spanking Magazine Writer: When did you first become interested in spanking?

Me: In imaginary life or real?

ISMW: Yes.

Me: Well, in real life it was about six months ago, when the author if this particular creation thought me up. In the imaginary world, it was probably as I was approaching puberty. I recall one day I was riding my bicycle, delivering newspapers, when I was about 12. I saw a lady chase a little girl, who was probably about 8, in front of her house. She (the lady) was very angry. When she caught the girl, she put her face down on the ground and gave her several strong swats to the girl’s backside with her hand. I was so fascinated that I almost fell off of my bike.

ISMW: What did you find so fascinating about it?

Me: I’m not sure. Now don’t think that I’m some sort of militant spanking parent. Remember that I was 12 at the time. The poor girl was crying mightily, which I did not find at all of interest. In fact I felt sorry for the girl. It was the lady and the whole scene that intrigued me.

ISMW: How so?

Me: Well, the lady was reasonably pretty. And, being 12, I was at the very early state of discovering sexuality. It seemed so, well, sexy. When the girl was hauled to her feet and I could see her crying, contorted face, the scene lost its intensity for me. I think later, when I discovered my interest in the female toches, it started to make sense.

ISMW: We’re you ever spanked as a child?

Me: Yes, but only when I was quite small, younger than 10, I think. It was always with the back of my mother or father’s hand, and always on the seat of my pants. I was never paddled or anything.

ISMW: We’re there any other instances of spanking from you childhood that were particularly memorable.

Me: Well, there was one other. When I was about 15, there was a family with a couple of daughters who lived next door. The oldest daughter was a couple of years younger than me. One summer afternoon, when I was sitting outside reading a book, I heard a commotion coming from their house. I heard the mom and oldest daughter shouting at each other. I couldn’t make out what they were saying, so I returned to my reading. Suddenly, clear as day, I heard the mom yell “Get across that bed, NOW!”

The daughter responded, “MOM, NO!!”

“NOW!!” the mom insisted. I heard more shouting, but not as loud. I figured the mom was just making the girl sit on her bed for a while as punishment. Abruptly, I heard CRACK! The girl shouted “OUCH!” The mom yelled something unintelligible, then CRACK again. This happened 4 or 5 more times. When they were done, I found myself sweating and my heart was racing. Other parts of me were taking notice, too, if you catch my drift.

ISMW (smiling): I believe I do. Please continue.

Me: Well, a the next day I asked the girl, who was very pretty but had lived next door for several years so she seemed more like a sister to me, what caused all the yelling. The girl had apparently wanted to go with friends on a shopping excursion, but the mom had nixed that. The girl became so mad she let the air out of all of the tires on her mom's car. She concluded her explanation with, “Boy, did my mom whip my ass for that!” I was so astonished at that admission, I was speechless. I wanted to ask all sorts of questions to get more details, but I didn’t want the girl to think I was weird, so I quickly changed the subject. Later that day, I believe I discovered how to masturbate.

I’ll pass along more details from the interview as time permits. If you have access to the imaginary internet (not the one invented by Al Gore), I will let you know when the article is published.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?