Friday, December 01, 2006

 

An Apology

Last night, around 2 am, I awoke with a start. I realized that I had neglected to indicate that my post from a day earlier was missing a vital detail. It seems that I had forgotten to point out that my little musing was only the first part of the story.

Not wanting to mislead my loyal and trusting readers, I immediately arose and headed for the computer to correct my error. As I was reaching for my robe, my darling wife groggily asked, "Where are you going?"

"I just need to fix something on my blog," I whispered.

"I didn't know you have a blog," she responded. "I hope you don't talk about our spankings in it."

Um.

"No, it's for work. It's computer stuff."

"Mmm. What's it called? Maybe I can read it."

Umm squared.

"No, it's ... uh ... just what we're using to keep track of this project that I'm working on."

"Oh, okay. Don't stay up too long." Angela proceeded to roll over and return to slumber.

Somehow, I find it ironic that she would believe drag my sorry ass out of bed for work, but not for spanking.

Or does she?

In any event, I apologize for not mentioning that yesterday's story would be continued. Rest assured, I am, as I write this, putting the finishing the the story's conclusion, which I will regale you with very soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?