Friday, December 29, 2006

 

For The Sake Of Accuracy

Dave, from His To Spank, His To Love, pointed out an inconsistancy in my Twleve Spankings of Christmas post. He alertly noted that I had mentioned using the ping pong paddle twice. Had we done so, we would have used only eleven implements. We did, in fact, use twelve. I even checked with my dear wife since her memory is often better than mine, and she also was quite sure that we did not re-use any of the implements involved.

I would, therefore, like to take this opportunity to post a correction. Spanking Number 10 should read:

Over arm of chair with small wooden paddle.

Now, it appears to me that there might be some confusion between the implement used in Spanking Number 6 (wooden paddle) and the revised Spanking Number 10 (small wooden paddle). Please allow me to illustrate the difference.



The picture to the left, while not the exact paddle, is basically the item that we refer to as the wooden paddle. It is frequently referred to as a "fraternity paddle" or "school paddle."




In contrast, the picture to the right shows a replica of our small wooden paddle. I have recently seen it called a "hairbrush paddle," although ours isn't really the correct shape for a proper hair brush.




For pointing out my error, Dave receives the Fantastic Spanking Seal Of Approval.



I hope that I have cleared up any misconceptions that you may have had about our little Christmas exchange lo those many years ago. Here at Fantastic Spanking, we do our utmost to assure accuracy. Everything posted on this particular blog is absolutely true.

Not.

I wish you all a Fantastic New Year.


Update: I had originally referred to Dave as Chris. I have changed the post to reflect Dave's correct name, which is Arnold.

Comments:
Hey Frank,

LOL ... I hate to be a stickler, but it's "Dave" not "Chris". I don't worry too much about you getting confused provided Cindy doesn't!

I get plenty confused myself out here in blog land trying to remember names with blogs. And I'm not even imaginary!

BTW, lovely paddles. And very realistic photos of your imaginary ones. We'll take one of each please!

Dave
 
Dave (not Chris) -

My apologies. I shall correct it immediately.

I believe I borrowed the pictures from the website of an outfit called Woodrage Paddles.

Frank.
 
Frank, Thanks for the correction, it's much appreciated. However, I do think your mistake should be reported to Angela, and dealt with accordingly with the ping pong paddle, AND both of the paddles you highlighted in the post.

Accuracy is important! And besides, how much can three imaginary paddles hurt on a imaginary bare bottom???

Arnold
 
Arnold -

Please refer to my New Year entry.

Hank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?