Friday, December 15, 2006

 

'Tis The Season...


….To be busier than the proverbial one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest. Between holiday shopping, working, debugging the internet connection in our home, and watching Maribel play basketball, I’ve had nary a minute to relax. To make matters worse, Angela reinjured her back in our Thanksgiving basketball game, so I’ve had to drive her to doctors, hospitals, and physical therapy. The one pleasant result of that was her employer was kind enough to allow her to work from home while she recovers, so I’ve gotten to see a lot of her during these past few days.

When I say that I’ve seen a lot of Angela, I’m not referring to a length of time. While Colette is in school, she has taken to popping in on me in my home office in various states of undress. She may be lacking pants, or she may be topless, or she may be simply wearing just an apron. Once she appeared wearing just a bow tie. I did not even realize that she owned a bow tie. I insisted on spanking her for that little impertinent episode, but that is a story for another day.

Today, I’ve opted for a bit of silliness. Over the next bit of time, in an effort to fill the space here, and to give my brain something simple yet stimulating, I thought that I’d formally document some aspects of the Language of Spankos. For example, there are a fair number of words or phrases that, to an ordinary person, are, well, ordinary. However, to those of us with a spanking inclination, those words can invoke the image of a person with their ass in a vulnerable position, having it thwacked repeatedly until red and sore. If you are a regular reader of this blog, I’m sure you know exactly to what I am referring.

Therefore, I present to you, my dear and loyal readers…..

Twenty Innocent Words or Phrases That Make Spankos Tingle

1. toasting buns
2. rump roast
3. butt steak
4. butt of the joke
5. hot seat
6. pink cheeks
7. rear view
8. bun warmer
9. seat warmer
10. flame-broiled
11. paddle-boat
12. Hot crossed buns
13. tail wagging
14. Rear-ender or rear-ended (as in a car accident)
15. Fanny May (either the candy company or the government mortgage company)
16. Red-hots
17. Burning cheeks (how one might describe someone who is …….)
18. Blushing
19. Bared
20. Brand-spanking new

'Tis the season, indeed. Feel free to add your own. After all, red is a Christmas color.


Comments:
Poor Angela! Wishe her the best... :)

Great list... love 'Fanny May.' Hot Cross Buns is another fun one.

~Todd & Suzy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?