Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

Consequences, Dramatic Conclusion

Here lies the conclusion of my recounting of the spanking that I received from Angela last weekend for my poor performance in Friday's poker game. When we last left our hero, me, Angela had just inserted an object into my rectal region.


And then my asshole began to tingle. Then it began to sting, Then it began to burn like she had inserted an acetylene touch. Rather than your basic sexual lubricant, Angela had spread an extra-strength muscle rub on the plug. I started wiggling with increased urgency, so Angela resumed punishing my bottom.

This time she did not paddle as fast, and did not concentrate on one spot. She was, though, applying the utensil with increased intensity. Soon, the fire on the outside of my ass was equal to the fire on the inside.

When she again stopped, I exhaled in relief, as I assumed that the spanking had concluded. However, I was wrong. Angela told me to again stay still, and she got up to retrieve more torture devices. When she returned, she came around to face me. She was holding two of those little black clips that, if you work in an office, you probably recognize as what might be used to hold together a sheaf of paper too large for a standard paper clip. When attached to one’s nipples, they are excruciating.

Whatever substance she had used on the plug had a long-lasting effect. That, coupled with the clips biting into my nipples had me in substantial discomfort. Satisfied, Angela returned to her seat and once again resumed applying the pain to my ass. This she did with considerable potency. She worked over the entire surface of my butt, paying special attention to the areas on the perimeter that had not been spanked much in the first two rounds. I gritted my teeth, grabbed the chair cushion tightly, closed my eyes, and endured the pain as best I could.

At last, Angela decided that I had had enough. She stopped, set aside the spoon, and walked around to face me. She taunted my a bit, telling me that I had better learn how to either play cards better or not bet so much. The fact that I had spent more money on food and booze was apparently of no importance to her. She reached out to remove the nipple clips, which in itself is a painful event, but first she had to flick them and pull them a little, just to extend her fun. She then unclipped them, and I let out a little squeak before I felt some relief. That just left my burning asshole.

She scolded some more, and the intense burning kept tormenting me. When she informed me that it was time to remove the plug, she first went to the kitchen and returned with a wet rag. She slowly and gently pulled out the plug, which did little to ease the burning. Angela then used the rag to wipe the substance away. The cold water on the rag felt sooooooo good as it began to quench the flames. While she was soothing my fire, she mentioned to me that, so that the muscle-rub substance would have increased effectiveness, she had sprinkled in a little bit if cayenne pepper. I resolved to remove that particular spice from the guest house at my earliest convenience.

Fortunately for me, my lovely wife is not a total meanie. After allowing me to rise from my vulnerable position, she sat me down and used her fingers and her tongue to sooth my nipples, and gently caressed my genital region. As I started to relax and allow that area to react, she stopped and told me that the remainder of the fun would have to wait until bedtime. I shall have to retire early tonight, I thought to myself.

I have now begun planning my revenge after our next game, in which I shall inevitably come away with an increase in fundage. The cayenne pepper was a clever touch, and will take some thought to top. While I mull, I will continue to relish the remnants of Sunday’s fun. With a wife like Angela, I can never consider myself a loser. And that, my friends, feels fantastic.

Comments:
Ouch! Cayenne pepper and those black clips? It hurts just to think about it.
Kallisto
 
Frank, Just loved this! I confess I had to try the black clips the night I read it, to see if they would be appropriate for Cindy's nipples. [evil grin] She'll have to wait and see what I decided.

I hope the next time you win (hey, you're imaginary, just ... imagine it!) you'll grace us with an equally entertaining story about your 'revenge' on Angela.

Dave
 
Dave -

Please be kind to your love's nipples. Remember, whilst I am imaginary, those nipples are real.

Thank-you for the idea for a future post. I'll shall try to remember to credit you.

Regards,
Frank
 
Switch delights, amazing. I can't imagine switching roles, personally. I asked j if he thought it would be fun for me to spank him (which I am not excited about anyway), and he said, no, tedious.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?