Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

Me Meme

During my time reviewing the many fabulous spanking blogs out there in the information superhighway I’ve found that there seems to be a practice of, when someone cannot think of anything original to write about, to take part in what has been termed a “meme.” Being a relatively unenlightened imaginary spanko, I was not quite sure what a meme was. So, being college educated and a professional, I looked up the term in the dictionary.

I brought up “The Imaginary Spanko Dictionary dot com” on my computer. It defined “meme” as “term uttered by a child when asked if he or she wishes something, such as ‘Who want’s ice cream? Asked the nice lady … MEME I shouted.’” I now understand why the Imaginary Spanko Dictionary is not in great demand.

So then I tried something more real … the American Heritage Dictionary. It defined “meme” as “a cultural item that is transmitted by repetition in a manner analogous to the biological transmission of genes.” I have no fucking idea what that means. Perhaps the Imaginary Spanko Dictionary wasn’t so bad after all.

In any event, since I seem to be lacking the creativity to come up with a short, original entry, and feeling entirely too lazy to put together a longer story, I’ve decided to co-opt one of these memes that I’ve come across. This one is entitled “Five Things That No One Knows About Me.” Being an imaginary spanko, there are probably quite a few things that are not known about me. And so….

1. I have been spanked in Paris. I have been spanked in a Hilton.
But I have never been spanked by Paris Hilton.

2. When I was in 4th grade, I wasn’t feeling well in school. I told the teacher
that I was sick and wanted to go home. She told me that I didn’t look sick and that I was faking. I said that if she didn’t believe me I’d puke on her. She got mad and grabbed my arm, dragging me into the hallway, at which point I proceed to empty the contents of my stomach all over her dress.

3. While in my early twenties, I tried to get a somewhat older (around 40 or so) woman spank me. I was at one of those somewhat upscale department stores, buying clothes, and she was waiting on me. She told me that I was being unnecessarily rude to her (I didn’t think that I was but who knows). So I told her that if I was so rude, why didn’t she just spank me. She opted against acting on my suggestion, much to my disappointment.

4. While not a member of the mile high club, I did once have sex with Angela in an airport. We were on an extended layover, and we found a deserted restroom at one of the restaurants and proceed to put the time to good use. We did have to pause a few times as other patrons would occasionally come in.

5. After making some modifications to it, I once tried to spank myself using a weed-whacker with the nylon string. Bad idea. You can still see some faint scars on my backside from that debacle.


Since I am an imaginary spanko, and since the above are, obviously made up by the writer of this work, I have a challenge for my talented readers. Send me some other things about me that are not commonly known. Feel free to make them up. Perhaps I will use your contribution in a future entry, especially if they are fantastic.


Comments:
I don't know it... but Frank might be my neighbor...

Are you the Frank who likes the geography game, or not:)?
 
My Dearest Amber -

I'm afraid my neighbor's name is not Amber. Her name is not nearly as pretty.

Regards,
Frank
 
LOL, nor is mine. I meant in a more broad geographical sense.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?