Saturday, January 06, 2007

 

One Million Hits

Now that I have your attention, let me assure you that I am not bragging about the number of times that someone has managed to find my little piece of the internet. Whilst I do not wish to make light of the excitement that many may obtain from finding such an unimaginably large number of hits on their site, this, after all, is a spanking blog, not a blogging blog, and I wish to keep the focus of this day’s musings on my favorite pastime. Besides which, the number of visits to Fantastic Spanking, according to the organization known as StatTracker, is slightly above 100,000.

Rather, the title of this entry was inspired by a conversation between the lovely Angela and myself Friday evening while we were engaged in some cuddling in front of the fireplace in a attempt to ward off the winter chill. And, lest you think that “cuddling” is another way of saying “bonking,” I should remind you that we live with our 14-year-old daughter, and she was home with us that evening.

The bonking came later, behind closed doors.

But I digress. Angela and I were discussing spanking in general and spanking lengths in specific (while Colette was home, she was in her bedroom, “chatting” with her friends). Eventually, Angela got to wondering how many spanks I have taken in my life. I professed that I hadn’t a clue as to what the number might be. So Angela proposed, “I wonder if it is over a million?”

Being a logically-thinking sort of person, I began to do a few mental calculations, which I later verified by using a non-mental calculator. Here is what I determined:

If a person averages one-hundred swats per day, it would take 10,000 days to accumulate one million. 10,000 days is also 1,428 weeks and four days, or 27.4 years. Since Angela and I have been known each other for something more than 25 years, and since, while she has given me a considerable number of spankings during that span, it has been far less than 100 swats per day, I have not yet received my one millionth spank. Even if you add in the number of times that I have been spanked before meeting my dear spouse, it still will fall short of one million.

Despite the shortfall, Angela has determined that she would like to organize a celebration for my one-millionth whack. Since we haven’t the slightest idea as to the actual number of swats that I have received thus far, we have decided to estimate. While the number of swats that she gives me in an average spanking can vary wildly, we’ve decided that the approximate mean would be 50. She also guesses that she gives me three to four spankings per week, although that number also differs depending on circumstances.

So, figuring that we’ve perhaps been spanking each other for 25 years and six months, with three and one-half spankings per week (that one-half is a doosy, let me tell you), and 50 whacks per spanking, I have so far received just over 465,000 swats. That would mean, using the same figures and projecting into the future, I will receive my one-millionth spank on April 9th, 2036.

I, or rather my butt, can hardly wait for that fantastic date.

Comments:
LOL!! That is a heck of a lot of spanks! Just 29 years and some months to go, eh? Good luck!
Kallisto
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... I think you better pick up the pace a bit. Just to be safe! (or greedy) Perhaps you should double or triple the spanks per spanking? 50 seems like an awfully small number.

I don't think I could ever stop spanking Cindy after 50. And I very fondly remember the 308 she gave me with the belt for my birthday. I would have welcomed another 308 if her poor shoulder hadn't given out.

Just a thought!

Dave
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?