Monday, January 08, 2007

 

A Recalcitrant Blogger

So it seems that the world famous spanking blogger, the fabulous Bonnie, has written, on October 26, 2005, her own version of “You Might Be A Spanko.” Indeed, the similarities between her piece and mine are striking. She begins by writing, “With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy” and concludes with “You read this blog” (meaning her blog, My Bottom Smarts).

I’ve always admired Miss Bonnie’s writing. I find it clever and funny, and even a bit thoughtful. She may have even inspired my inception. And yet, in my humble opinion, the two pieces are just a little too similar for them to be independently created. Since I had never read Bonnie’s version until she pointed it out to me, there can only be one explanation:

Bonnie stole the idea from me.

Now, I know what you are thinking. Since Bonnie’s “Might Be A Spanko” list was published more than 14 months before mine, how could she possibly have obtained the idea from yours truly? Please allow me to explain. Since I am an imaginary spanko, the space / time continuum does not apply to me. In addition, everything that is ever published to the internet is archived by the keepers of cyberspace (who is not, I should add, either Al Gore or George W. Bush). So, since Bonnie is a very clever person who knows a bit about computers, it was a simple matter for her to go into the archive, bypass the continuum, and read my blog. She then, by again bending time, went back and wrote and published her entry, thereby making it seem as if I was copying her.

Bonnie, you should be ashamed of yourself.

However, since I know that Bonnie is basically an honorable person, I shall accept her apology, which I know that she has already supplied. I know this because I, too, was able to abuse the continuum and, by myself reviewing the archive, saw her apology that she puts into her blog on July 16, 2009.

Although, in 2008, I send an email to her fine husband, Randy, explaining Bonnie’s misdeed. As a result, later that year, Randy gives Bonnie a nice, hard, long spanking.

Guaranteed.

Comments:
Frank,

Ow, all this makes my not-at-all-imaginary head hurt. No more time travel for me.
 
Gotta love time travel. You sure came up with a very creative explanation!

Kallisto
 
Damn that woman! Cleverly disguising herself as the superwoman of spanko blogdom, all the while traveling through time, gleaning ideas from ... who knows ... decades ago!

Drat! What's an honest imaginary guy to do???? Tis a sad day in blogdom when a woman has to stoop to such methods to keep her bottom amply warmed, me thinks!

Me thinks we need to travel into her realm and have a real heart-to-heart with this Randy fellow. Agreed?

Dave
 
Ha... very funny. Hard to come up with a good idea that Bonnie hasn't already had!

~Todd & Suzy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?