Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

Spanko Meeting Spanko, Chapter Two

We now return to the story of my introduction to another couple who, unbeknownst to me at first, were also spankos.

Angela returned with two of my favorite paddles. One was a smaller, oval shaped paddle that nicely covered one bottom cheeks and left a most delightful sting. The other was the larger, “fraternity” type paddle, about fifteen inches long plus the handle. This was not our heaviest paddle, but still could pack quite a wallop. These were serious paddles.

I was hoping that Angela knew what she was doing. Billie was a somewhat petite person. I could picture her getting a good swat and clutching her little butt, screaming in agony. Her husband would then attempt to be chivalrous by threatening me with bodily harm. They would report us to the police, we would be arrested, the extent of our spanking hobby exposed for community ridicule. We would have to quit our jobs, move to a new town, change our names in an attempt to avoid the taunts and threats of those who did not approve or did not understand.

What can I say. When I worry, I worry big time.

Belinda and Ben did not seem concerned, however. In fact, Billie seemed delighted with Angela’s choice of implement. Billie examined each instrument and complemented us on their looks and workmanship. She seemed genuinely anxious to feel their effects, so I relaxed a little.

We agreed that we would initially play for one swat with the with the large paddle or two with the small (spankee’s choice), and not on the bare bottom, for each person on the losing team. We drew for partners for the first game, and it became the guys against the gals. This was something of a relief to me. Should we win, I could see how Ben paddled his wife, and I could spank Angela, who’s limits I knew quite well. Should we lose, same thing in reverse.

I considered playing poorly because I thought it might be safer if the boys were paddled first. However, my wife, the cut-throat card player, scored a four-point loner on the first hand, so I decided that my pride in my excellent euchre skills was more important than my fears. Besides, I was not going to allow my wife to spank me without a fight.

We did not lose, so the girls were the first to be paddled. Since we were the hosts, I allowed Ben to whack his lovely wife first. Billie chose one swat with the larger paddle, and, without pause, stood up and bent over her chair. Ben took the paddle, walked around behind his wife, took aim, and delivered one considerable whack to her backside. Billie stood straight up and clutched her bottom, squealing. I immediately became concerned for her, fearing that she had not realized how much a large wooden paddle would hurt, even over her jeans. But she was smiling, and complemented her hubby on the efficacy of his spanking.

It was now time to deal with Angela. She opted for the smaller board. My dear spouse was not wearing jeans, but a pair of cotton slacks that offered somewhat less protection. I also knew that, underneath, she was wearing a pair of thong panties, offering no protection at all. She leaned over the table, presenting her lovely bottom to me. Since this evening was her idea, and since she had apparently withheld her friends spanko leanings from me, I decided that she would be properly chastised for her omission. I took aim at her left cheek, delivered a nice, punishing blow to it, then repeated the process on her right cheek. She hardly flinched after each swat, as I knew that she wouldn’t, but when I finished and she rose, she did not give me a completely satisfied look.

Stay tuned for Chapter Three, to see how the game progresses.

Comments:
Wow, love the story.Have done play with friends too but always on bare bottom.Safer to see the effects and much more fun.
 
Wonderful story, keep it coming!

Also an extremely nice imaginary photo. I didn't know you had real working cameras in your world.

Dave
 
Tom - Stay tuned. There is yet more spanking to come.

Dave - The world is real. It is I who am imaginary.

Frank
 
Having spanko friends would be nice, and would be much more fun than regular cards!
Lee
 
WONDERFUL!!! BRAVO!!! :)

*bouncing on thick pillow and clapping* :)

xxx gina (angel)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?