Saturday, February 17, 2007

 

Spanko Meeting Spanko, Conclusion

Herein lies the dramatic conclusion of the story of an evening that Angela and I spent with another spanko couple. If the prose is slightly awkward, it is because I finished this little story in rather a hurry and very late at night. Despite that, I hope you enjoy the story's climax.

We redrew for teams, and, once again, it turned out to be boys-versus-girls. After seeing how well Billie took her previous swats, I wasn’t worried about paddling her bare butt. With all of her challenges to my skills as both a card-player and a spanko, I felt that some serious swats were appropriate punishment for her. So, naturally, Ben and I lost.

It wasn’t often that I bared my bottom for someone other than my wonderful wife or my proctologist. But here I found myself with my pants at my ankles and my butt presented to our guests. I let Billie use the smaller paddle so she could take a pair of swats. She handled it quite competently, and left my ass nicely sizzling.

We kept the same teams for the next game. Ben and I quickly dispatched the ladies, card-wise, which allowed us to take our time and admire their very nice, pink rumps before we reddened them up a little more. We made them both bend over at the same time, which gave us the advantage of doubling our pleasure.

It was now very late. We had played a goodly number of games, and it was time to consider retiring for the evening. I expressed my fatigue, so Angela suggested that we play one more game. That seemed acceptable to me. Then Billie offered her suggestions for slightly modifying the rules at the end of the evening.

“It’s time that we start using these paddles for real,” she began. “Let’s play for one swat per point per hand. So, after a hand, whoever wins the hand gives the losers one whack for each point that their team has in the game so far. The team that loses the game gets that plus an additional ten. This way, when you lose, “she said, looking straight at me, “you’ll have a seriously sore butt.”

I was somewhat annoyed at what Billie was implying. “If you want a seriously sore butt,” I responded, “why don’t you just let me take you over my knee and use that small paddle on you until my arm gets tired!”

I wasn’t really serious, just irked. I would have been satisfied with the extra ten swats, but Billie surprised me.

“You’re on!” she challenged.

Being the good host, it would have been rude to for me to go back on my offer. Besides, my ire was up, and I looked forward to giving Billie’s behind a good working-over.

Again, I shall spare you all but a few details. It was a close game, so both teams took their fair share of swats during the competition. In the last hand, trailing 9 points to 8 in a game to ten, Ben called trump which meshed perfectly with my hand. We took all five tricks, earning us two points for the hand and victory for the game. I leered at Billie with delight, ready to take her over my lap and paddle the impertinence right out of her.

I rose, picked up the small paddle, pulled a chair into the middle of the room, and indicated that I was waiting for Billie to assume the position across my knees. Angela gave me the “be careful, we don’t know these people’s limits” look. I responded with my “I don’t give a shit, this woman pissed me off” look. Throughout this all, Ben looked completely non-plussed, which I found somewhat curious.

I decided that some caution was proper. “Do you have a preferred safe word?” I asked of Billie as she was draping herself over my lap.

Before she could respond, Ben said, “That’s okay, she doesn’t need one.”

Billie just laughed at that, so I decided to give her something to laugh at. I brought the paddle down across her bare bottom. She yelped but kept giggling, so I figured that she was ready to endure. I cracked her other cheek, tapped her once or twice, and smacked each cheek again.

I slowly and methodically paddled her ass, making sure that no spot was left un-reddened. I would whack one cheek two or three times in the same spot, then repeat the process on the other cheek. I gradually increased the intensity, making sure that I snapped my wrist on the downswing for maximum sting. Her butt grew a deeper and deeper shade of red. When I decided that she had had enough, my arm wasn’t worn out although her bottom certainly was.

I did not know how many times I struck her naughty little bottom (Angela later told me that it was 68), but I knew that her rear end would remember my spanking for a while. She was still smiling when she dismounted my lap, but it was a little strained. Ben looked quietly pleased, probably figuring that I had saved his arm the effort of properly punishing her when they arrived home. Like a good husband, Ben rubbed some of the sting out of Billie’s fanny before she put on her pants. Shortly after that, we said our farewells and Ben and Billie departed for the evening.

Having taken my stress out on Billie’s butt, by now I was rather spent and was looking forward to crawling into my comfortable bed with my beautiful wife cuddling next to me. I told Angela that I was going to have a quick look in on the offspring in the guest house, but Angela had other ideas. She had deftly gone to work on my zipper, and before I realized her intent (I did say that I was tired), she had released my male appendage and had begun to perform fellatio upon it.

She quickly stripped me, pulled me to the floor, and took me right there in foyer. I do not even remember her removing her own clothing. With animal desire, she rode me, grunting and moaning, until we were both completely spent.

When I had regained my breath, I got up, quickly dressed, and went to make sure the kids were behaving themselves. They were safely asleep, so I left them and returned to the main house. I fell into bed where I found Angela, naked, waiting for me. We made love again, this time more slowly and thoroughly.

I had never seen Angela quite so desirous for sex as I did that night. Although I had found the evening generally pleasantly arousing, she later confided to me that the entire experience had excited her more than she could remember. Apparently, Billie had had a similar reaction. The following Monday, Angela related to me that Billie had told her she had made Ben pull into an empty lot so she could experience her sexual release as she felt she could not wait through the entire drive home without exploding.

We enjoyed a few more evenings with this spanko couple. Although they have since moved away, we still keep in touch, spanko-wise. We have even talked of vacationing together. Imagine, a four-person spanko vacation. Wouldn’t that be fantastic!

Comments:
Frank, excellent conclusion. Sounds like Billie truly appreciates a good paddling.

I'm getting some strange beige bars throughout your post. Made it a little hard to read, but it was worth the effort!

Thanks for sharing
Dave
 
Dave -

If you continue to get the "strange beige bars" whilst purusing my blog, could you please take a picture of the screen (by perhaps pressing the print screen key and then copying said screen print to a word processing document) and emailing it to frankspanko@crosspaths.net. I recently made some minor changes to my template and that might be causing the problem.

Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?