Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

One Way, Part 2

We played the game for an hour, then went to retrieve more drinks and implements. This time the fraternity-style paddle, a sturdy leather belt, and a riding crop were added to the mix. I took control and ordered Angela to remove what remained of her clothing. I then had her get onto all fours on a large ottoman, and I picked up the belt. I proceeded to methodically thrash her ass, while she moaned softly and thrust out her backside, silently begging for more. When I caught her massaging her clitoral region, I chastised her and told her that she needed to be more severely punished.

I took her shirt and tied her hands in front of her. Then I draped her back over the ottoman, making sure her hands were where I could see them. I then took the crop and lashed the harder-to-reach areas of her butt and the back of her legs, occasionally letting the tip of the crop get near, but not too near, her sexual areas. When I felt she was properly dealt with, I let up on the intensity and the frequency of the lashes, so increase her anticipation.

In short order, she began to demand that I properly whip her. Not wanting to disappoint, I picked up the strap and had her lay over the sofa, where I resumed her thrashing. After a couple dozen or so strokes, I untied her hands and allowed her to resume stimulating her clitoris while I spanked her quite hard. As her moans increased in volume, my lashes increased in intensity, until she was overcome by a highly intense orgasm.

After I had properly massaged her raging-red bottom, and she had recovered from her climax, it was time to switch places. Since Angela’s back is still ouchy, she decided to spank from a sitting position. I admit that I was concerned she would not be able to wield the implements of punishment properly, but my worry was for naught. She made herself comfortable on the sofa, and I moved the ottoman within her swinging range and draped myself over it.

First, Angela took a moment to inspect my buttocks to determine which areas needed the most attention. Then she took the hairbrush and delivered perhaps two dozen swats to the center of each cheek, to start the fire crackling nicely. Next she took the wooden spoon and proceeded to take care of the areas of my ass that were not sufficiently reddened. This wooden spoon was purchased at one of those country, Amish tourist stores, and is made out of real wood and nicely lacquered. It is long and quite heavy, and delivers the most delicious sting. She patiently worked over every square inch in skin on my backside, and with considerable enthusiasm. She kept a running commentary going throughout the spanking, letting me know what parts of my posterior she would concentrate on next, and then how red it looked when she had worked it over.

After a considerable amount of time, she decided that there was no part of my hiney that that was not bright red, and she called a break. I got off of the ottoman and laid over her lap, and she proceeded to caress my flaming flesh in a most soothing fashion. She even allowed her hands to wander over to … er … other areas in that general region that also wished attention.

When the nice rub ended, I got up and made us some tea while Angela planned the next event in our little spanking marathon. When I returned with the steaming mugs, she had me get on all fours on the ottoman, then she seated herself back on the sofa with the fraternity paddle. The highlight of the evening, for me at least, was now about to begin.

Angela proceeded to tan my hide with that paddle so perfectly that I hoped that it would never end. She knows the perfect pace to keep me anticipating but not impatient. And her technique is the finest. Each blow struck squarely across the fleshiest part of my rear end, and she increased the velocity by snapping her wrist at the end of each swat. She had asked me to count each whack, but after thirty I was so excited that I could only concentrate on awaiting the next swat. When she finished, another 30 or 40 swats later, I mounted her with such gusto that it is fortunate that the neighbors are well outside of earshot.

By now it was very late, so, after a period of recovery, we enjoyed a spot of dessert and retired to the bedroom. However, it was a considerable time before we actually slept, as there was still some unfinished business for us to take care of. After all, we did only have one night with the house all to ourselves.

We slept in the next morning and lazed around until Colette called asking for someone to come and bring her home. Angela and I were in exceptionally good spirits, so we both went to pick her up. Such was our spirit that we actually volunteered to take two teenage girls to the mall and then out for pizza afterwards. Colette is still trying to figure out what drugs we took to make us so pleasant. Alas, when she is older she will understand.

Time continues to fly by. Maribel will be returning from school for the summer in about a week, Colette’s school year will conclude shortly after, and our privacy will scarce indeed. So it was good to use up so much pent up spanking energy in one night, and perhaps enough to satisfy the itch for a little while longer. Yes, it was very good.

No, my friends, it was more than good.

It was ……… (wait for it)………

Fantastic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?