Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Tonight's The Night

One of the important routines in the Spanko household is the evening family meal. No matter the situation, Angela and I have always tried to make sure that that the two of us, along with Colette and Maribel (before she left for school), eat dinner together. This was always a way to make sure that the girls were home at least for an hour or so each night. We also made sure that that there was plenty of food, and friends were always welcome. It also was a place where the family could discuss things with little distraction.

Thursday night, during our evening meal, Colette uttered the phrase that I had been hoping to hear for weeks, perhaps even months. With Maribel still off at university, there was one gift that our youngest daughter could give the two of us that would guarantee her parents’ happiness for the week to come, at the very least.

We had just sat down, and I had placed the spaghetti and the chicken alfredo sauce on the table. At that point, Colette asked, “Can I stay over at Michelle’s house tomorrow night?”

“Yes!” Angela and I replied, almost simultaneously.

So my darling wife and I will have the house to ourselves Friday night. No children. No guests. No parents or grandparents.

And, almost certainly, no clothes.

And, finally, we could both enjoy a nice, long, hard, delicious spanking.

So, as I write this, Colette is off the stay with her fast friend, and Angela is laying out her favorite spanking implements and planning their use. She is wearing her favorite oversized sweatshirt. No pants, so you’ll have to excuse me if seem distracted. Her exquisitely cute butt will do that to me.

I think it is time to remove her sweatshirt as well. And make sure those afore-mentioned tools are still in proper working order. I can already feel my bottom getting warm.

I do believe that it is going to be a fantastic night.

Comments:
Well how did it turn out??

Paddy P.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?