Friday, August 17, 2007

 

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

While the date on this post may say Friday, I am writing this on Sunday. Angela and I have just picked up our illustrious offspring from the airport, as they are returning from sunny Florida after visiting their grandparents (Angela’s parents) as well as Disney World. I’m sure that Disney World will never be the same.

However, I shall save stories relayed by my daughters for another day. The purpose of this missive, and perhaps the next couple, is to describe the activities that Angela and I partook while the girls were away.

In brief, there were spankings. Lots of spankings.

Oh, yes, we visited some nice restaurants, saw a couple of movies, went to a baseball game, and took a day trip to The Big City.

But mostly, there were spankings.

As I alluded to last week, when we returned from depositing the girls at the airport a week ago, Angela had me strip and wait in a corner of our bedroom with my hands behind my head while she “prepared.” This never fails to get a reaction from a certain part of my anatomy with a mind of its own. After a proper amount of time, Angela came in and ordered me to the middle of the room, where she bent me over and proceed to paddle my ass quite nicely. I had to make a considerable effort to stay still, remain in position, and not put my hands over my poor, sizzling backside. It was exquisite.

Angela sent me back to the corner and came over to grab two handfuls my of hot bottom. After some kneading and rubbing, she decided that I needed time to “recover,” so left me to contemplate the walls for a bit. Perhaps fifteen minutes later, she returned. This time she ordered me face down on the bed. She took up the paddle and again treated me to a nice, long spanking, followed by more rubbing, this time roaming her hands to other areas besides my heated tushie. I was then, one again, exiled to the corner. It was at this point that I noticed that Angela had shed herself of most of her clothing, save for one of her extra-large t-shirts that hangs almost to her knees. She looks especially cute when thusly attired, of which she is well aware.

When Angela again returned, she brought a nice, heavy hairbrush. She piled pillows in the middle of the bed and had me lay over them so that my ass pointed towards the ceiling. Angela then took great pains to work over the parts of my fanny that had not been properly punished by the paddle. This, not surprisingly, gave me great pains, and I mean that in a good way.

Being a modest person, I shall not go into details of what followed the spanking. Suffice to say, she did things with her mouth that I did not think she knew how to do, and I’ve known her for almost twenty-five years. After leaving me totally exhausted and satisfied on the bed, Angela retired to the kitchen to prepare a quick evening meal. When I regained my strength, I made for the computer so that I could begin to chronicle the evenings events for my loyal readers.

There was more of the same after dinner. This time I was paddled in the living room, slowly, with a “lecture” after each swat. She told me how “bad” I was (for not think of sending the girls to Florida first), how irresponsible I was (for allowing the weather to be “so damn hot), and how I’d better learn quickly (to know when she needed a spanking). She made sure that I knew how “angry” she was by putting almost all of her considerable strength behind each swat.

When my butt was sufficiently brutalized, Angela made herself comfortable on the sofa whilst I fetched my belt. I gave her a nice little thrashing, just enough to spread an attractive shade of crimson across her nates. Afterwards, we put a movie into the DVD player and took turns laying on the others lap and rubbing our nice, warm cheeks. We eventually progressed beyond bun-rubbing, but good taste prevents me from elaborating.

The best part of the whole evening was knowing that this was just the beginning on a fantastic spanking week. I shall chronicle the highlights in subsequent entries here. Now, however, I think that I hear Angela rummaging through our collecting of spanking toys, trying to determine which one to next apply to my rear end. I believe that will go help her choose.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?