Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

More Tales From Vacation

Please enjoy as I continue to describe events during the vacation that Angela and I recently enjoyed. For those of you who are just tuning in, our vacation consisted of sending our two daughters, Maribel and Colette, to visit their grandparents in Florida, thus having the house to ourselves so that we could do any spanking thing we wished.

Monday, Angela paddled me before breakfast, caned me before lunch, and gave me a fabulous strapping after dinner. The strapping was her way of saying thanks to me for making a fabulous dinner (spaghetti marinara with fresh tomatoes, peppers and zucchini grown in our garden). In return, she laid over my lap most of the evening so that I could spank her with a hairbrush while we watched baseball. There was more paddling before bedtime so that we could take our slumber with toasty red bottoms.

Tuesday was more of the same. In the late morning I was scheduled to attend a conference call. Angela came in a few minutes before the call and had me remove my pants. She had brought with her a decorative toilet plunger. This one has a clear, plastic handle and fancy little nubs at the end. She took a tube of lubricant and applied it to the handle, then had me get down on my knees. After delivering about two dozen swats with a hairbrush to my backside, she inserted the handle of the plunger into my rectal region and placed the other end on the floor. Then she had me slide myself up and down the handle whilst I was on the phone. It was wonderfully naughty.

That evening we had dinner at a fine little local restaurant, then viewed a screening of that cinematic classic, The Simpson’s Movie. Afterward, we picked up some ice cream, got naked, and sat snuggling on the couch, enjoying our dessert. It was nearing midnight, so I announced that I was going to make my way to the bedroom and invited her to join me, hint, hint. She indicated that she would, but wanted to take care of something first. I was intrigued.

Perhaps a quarter of an hour later, she called for me to take a look at something with her. When I came out, she had wrapped herself in a blanket, and said that she wanted me to look at the moon and stars with her. It sounded romantic, so I grabbed a robe and followed.

We live on a 2 and one half acre lot. On two sides, there is an upscale housing development, and on the other is a church with a fairly large tract of land and parking lot. About half of our property that is not covered by house, garage, or shed is wooded. The remainder is what passes for lawn, so that, when they were younger, the girls could have considerable room to play, or dad could organize a football game. We walked to the middle of the lawn and sat down. Abruptly, Angela rose and asked me to wait while she disappeared into the woods. When she returned, she asked if I “heard that?” I indicated that I had not heard anything.

“Good!” she replied. Apparently, she had gone to the end of our property and clapped her hands. Since I did not hear her clap, she surmised, then, if she were to spank me right there in the yard, it was likely that no one who lived in the vicinity would be able to hear that. She shed the blanket, revealing what she was wearing underneath, which was nothing, and also that she was carrying a wooden hairbrush. She spread the blanket out, then sat down and ordered me to lose my robe and lay across her lap.

The spanking that she gave me was long and luscious. I did not care whether or not anyone could hear, and I actually found the thought of someone spying on us to be exciting. When my spanking was concluded, I rolled off of Angela’s lap and she rolled onto me, where we were able to engage in some sexual enjoyment.

Despite retiring late, I arose early the next morning, my bottom still warm and tingly. I made breakfast, then woke my darling wife so she could enjoy it with me. Afterwards, Angela announced that she was going to take a nice, long, hot bath. Before she did so, however, I found the hairbrush and paddled her fine bottom for “engaging in such risky behavior” the previous evening. I knew that she enjoyed a nice, hot bottom with her nice, hot bath.

After she ran her bath, I took a quick shower and started working. It was difficult to concentrate, however, because I knew that she was planning more spanking activities for the day. I could still feel the effects of the previous two days, but I was curious as my wife has a devious mind. Of course, my mind is pretty devious, too, so I was planning some activities of my own. Indeed, it was turning out to be a fantastic vacation, and it was to get better.

Comments:
Quite a vacation you two had! The mind boggles at the plunger episode--you must have really good balance?
Hugs,
Kallisto
 
My Dearest Kallisto -

Actually, the "plunger episode" requires very little balance at all, which is fortunate since I have often been accused of being "unbalanced." The plunger end holds the aperatus still even if it is not "stuck" to anything, and, if properly lubricated, the handle slides quite easily just by rocking ones hips forward and back.

Regards,
Frank
 
Nice blogg you have
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?