Saturday, September 08, 2007

 

The Naked Truth (Or Dare), Part Deux

During the next few rounds, I had Angela:
  • Insert ice cubes into her rectal and vaginal regions,

  • Spank herself, and

  • Spread whipped cream on her breasts and have our dog, Wacky, lick it off. This failed to materialize because it turns out, curiously, that Wacky either does not like whipped cream or does not like Angela’s breasts.
In return, Angela Dared me to:
  • Shave my pubic hair off with an electric razor,

  • Insert my big toe into her rectum (she washed my foot and trimmed my toe nail first), and

  • Take ten stroked of a leather strap across my thighs (ouch).
We also offered a couple of Truths to questions such as what celebrity would she most like to spank, or would I have still married Angela if she were not a spanko. That last question is an interesting one which will perhaps be the subject of a subsequent blog entry.

As the day wore on, the Truths became few and far between, and the Dares became more, well daring. I decided to try an experiment, so I Dared her to take a frozen spanking. I took a couple of those ice packs that you use in your cooler, which filled with a substance that stays frozen much longer than ice cubes, and had her sit on them for five minutes. Then I took a paddle and gave her bare butt twenty-five swats. I’ve heard that this causes a delayed but very intense sting. Angela jumped around after the first few swats, but took the rest standing still as she dared me to “really make it hurt.” Afterwards, she confirmed that being paddled on a chilled tushie was “really stingy.”

My next dare was to take a “school girl spanking.” She made me dress in one of her white blouses, a knee-length skirt, knee-high stockings, a pair of her panties. Since I hadn’t shaved in a couple of days, I looked ridiculous. She went into my office and closed the door. Then she had me knock and enter, where she interrogated me as to the nature on my alleged crime. I told her that I had been caught running through the dorm hallway wearing nothing except a nightshirt, and that furthermore my boyfriend had spent the night in my room. Angela sentenced me to a “good, hard spanking on my bare bottom with a wooden paddle,” which she had me fetch. She then bent me over my own desk, flipped up my skirt, pulled down the panties that I was wearing, and methodically gave me twenty swats, which she made me count. It was all very amusing, and yet arousing.

For Angela’s next dare, I had her strip completely naked, which simply involved removing the t-shirt that she was wearing, and assume the position of being on her hands and knees on the bed. I removed a mirror that hangs on the wall and rested it against the headboard, then attached the plunger (mentioned in a previous post) to it. I took out Angela’s favorite electric clitoral stimulator and plugged it in. I applied a generous amount of lubricant to the plunger handle, and had Angela impale herself on it via her rear end. Then I handed her the stimulator.

“You’re going to ride that plunger,” I told her, “and use the stimulator on your clitoris while I take this riding crop and apply it to your butt, thighs, and anywhere else I think needs to be spanked. And you are not allowed to come until I say you can.”

Angela is not real keen on anal stimulation, but sometimes the “naughtyness” of it gets her really excited. She tentatively started to rock back and forth on the plunger handle (henceforth known as “the stick”), then fired up the stimulator. Once she pressed it against her clitoris, I began to apply the crop to her bottom in hard, sharp swats. I’d whack one spot four or five times quickly then move to a new location. After about three minutes, I heard Angela’s breathing increase and she started to moan with some gusto.

“You better not come,” I told her, “or you’re going to stay like this until you come again.” But Angela was beyond the point of retreat, and her orgasm racked her body and caused her to collapse on the bed.

“Get up and get back on that stick!” I ordered. She demurred, so I found a sensitive spot on her thighs and gave her a good number of hard thwacks with the crop. This motivated her to re-impale herself and begin riding the stick again. I resumed spanking her and, as soon as she could stand it, she placed the stimulator back on her clitoris. I was merciless with the crop, working on the sides of her bottom, her thighs, and I even tapped her vaginal region a couple of times, but not too hard.

It took her longer to achieve orgasm this time. A couple of times she tried to get me to stop, but it wouldn’t be a proper dare if I let her off of the hook too soon. I did try to use the crop strategically, in ways that would be likely to increase her arousal. Eventually, her breathing and moaning became more urgent, at which time I began to strike her hard and fast on the central part of her cheeks, trying to increase the burn as her orgasm neared. When it arrived, it was monumental, and it left her totally panting and spent. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her so could share the final waves of her ecstacy.

The next installment of this tale shall detail the conclusion of our game.

Comments:
WOW just, WOW!
Hugs,
Kallisto
 
Lucky Angela! And now I want a crop too.

Hugs
Dove
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?