Sunday, September 30, 2007

 

Only Resting

My goodness, it does seem that time really does fly, even here in imaginary spanko land. It hardly seems possible that three entire weeks have passed since I last regaled you with tales of wondrous spanking. And yet, the calendar does not lie. I’d like to offer several reasons for the lack of activity here, but I’m afraid that you would find them all quite lame and so I shall not waste your time with them.

When last we met, I was discussing the grand finale of our family vacation. As you may remember, back in August, Angela’s parents, who reside in the great state of Florida, offered to entertain our offspring for a week before they started a new school year. Angela and I stayed home and spent the week naked.

Since this is now almost October, some of the memories of those fine few days have begun to get cloudy. So, before I publish the remaining details, I should like to make sure that I record events accurately. I wouldn’t want you to think that I make up these stories out of whole cloth.

Events will calm down in these environs within the next fortnight or so. Therefore, I have resolved set aside a few minutes each day to put some work into this little piece of the internet, As items take shape and are complete, I shall share them with you. I may perhaps also take some well-tested shortcuts in an effort to provide at least a little content, such as posting polls, memes, or pictures rather than content of a more textual nature.

For example, here is a photograph that I felt was worth sharing with my loyal readers.

I call it “I Heart Buns.”

Or, as Mae West once said, "Goodness had nothing to do with it."

Comments:
Nice picture! Glad to see you back, you were missed.
 
Thank-you. I missed hearing from loyal readers such as yourself.

Regards,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?