Saturday, October 20, 2007

 

Frank Says Thanks

I wanted to pass along the results of “Love Our Lurkers” day here at Fantastic Spanking.

As you recall, as an added incentive to encourage you to leave a comment last Saturday, I suggested that you leave a good way that I could be spanked, promising to have Angela spank me in just such a fashion. One loyal reader accepted this challenge, recommending that I receive six stroked with a cane on my bare bottom.

Without telling Angela where I got the idea, I requested that my dear wife spank me this way. She was more than happy to oblige. However, she felt that a mere six strokes was insufficient to make an impression upon me.

Therefore, I was first warmed up with a hairbrush whilst draped over the back of a chair for five minutes. Then I received my six cane strokes whilst I was touching my toes. Angela then concluded by delivering twenty-five strokes to my deliciously-sore bottom with a wooden paddle.

I’d like to thank all of the readers who commented. It was good to hear from some new people, and I shall respond to you shortly. It was especially nice of the reader to suggest such a nice spanking. My spanking was fantastic.

Comments:
Just found your blog! Sounds like you got quite the spanking. I bet you didnt sit down for awhile. Thanks for sharing it with us!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?