Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

Statistics, Spanko Style

Whilst I haven’t finished my recap of our vacation, which Angela and I spend all alone at our house with no offspring present, I thought I’d give you a quick spanking summarization of that week. Being a person of a technical bent, I thought I’d provide you with some numbers.

Total Spankings for Week: 56
Number of spankings that I received: 31
Number of spankings that Angela received: 25
Number of times that I was tied up: 3
Number of times that Angela was tied up: 2
Number of different implements used during the week: 12
Large Paddle
Small Paddle
Hairbrush
Belt
Wooden Rod
Wooden
Spoon
Crop
Heavy Strap
Smaller Strap
Cane
Plastic Paddle
Garlic Breadstick (don’t ask)
Number of times that Angela and I engaged in sexual intercourse: None of your damn business.
Total Number of swats that I received (estimated): 4000
Number of outdoor spankings: 1
Number of spankings that involved more than one implement: 36
Number of different positions that I was spanked in: 9
Number of different rooms where one of us were spanked: 5
Average number of hours we spent naked each day (not including sleeping): 4.5
Number of movies we watched whilst naked: 4

As you can clearly see, it was a busy week. Despite all of the spanking activity, when we weren’t naked we actually did manage to leave the house almost every day.

The days since have been spent in more mundane fashion: working, shopping, raising our children. There have been some spankings (there are always spankings), but they have been less noteworthy, mostly your basic bend-over-for-a-few-swats variety when we have a few moments to ourselves. I’m thinking of sending my offspring for vacations more often, but I’m afraid that they might catch on. Then again, they may not care.

Should you be interested in any other statistics from our week of spank, feel free to leave a comment and I will be most pleased to provide them. I think that providing data for the general study of spanking would be most fantastic.

Comments:
Garlic Breadstick, well I never. Perhaps I should!

Wonderful stats Frank and you sound pleased as punch about them all. Thanks for sharing, now ML and I have something to aim for. *grins*

Hugs
Dove
 
My Dearest Dove -

With all due respect, I would not recommend spanking someone with garlic breadsticks.

Regards,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?