Monday, November 05, 2007

 

Married To A Spanko

Some time ago, I mentioned that, due to the poor finances of a newly-married couple, we did not take a honeymoon directly after our nuptials. We did, however, convince my parents to free up enough cash so that we could spend a couple of nights in an expensive hotel in The Big City. The first night we spent watching pay-per-view movies (DVDs had not yet been invented and, I am ashamed to admit, video cassettes were still somewhat of a novelty (my god, am I old!)) whilst we waited for our friends to tire themselves out with their pranks. Angela had told her maid-of-honor the “secret” of where we were staying. We figured that if we let them harass us for a night, they might be nice enough to leave us alone for the second evening. We made sure to ply our friends with considerable alcohol during the reception, so, at about 3 am, after knocking on our door about a million times delivering such things as sexy underwear, condoms, champagne, and beer, and calling us another million or so times, exhaustion overcame them and they went off to find a much cheaper hotel at which to sleep off their inebriation. When we felt sure that we would be assured privacy, Angela and I consummated our marriage and fell into blissful slumber.

Being the observant spankos that I know you are, your probably asking if there was something missing on my wedding day.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.

“Frank, is there something missing from your wedding day?”

I’m glad you asked.

As I’m quite certain that you’ve ascertained by now, neither Angela nor I were spanked on the day we were married.

Fear not, my good friends. This was entirely by design. You see, as I’ve just mentioned, we anticipated frequent interruptions from our so-called friends, and we didn’t want anything as important as our first married spanking to be disturbed. So that first day was completely spank free, which for a couple of young spankos was quite unusual indeed.

Day two, however, featured no such omission.

Our friends were nice enough to give us a wake-up call at about 7 am that morning. We pretended to be bright and cheery, which annoyed them tremendously because they were barely awake and quite hung over. After hanging up to phone, Angela took the opportunity to pad over to our suitcase and fetch a nice, wooden hairbrush that we just happened to bring along with us. I sat up in bed as Angela sidled over. Smiling broadly, my wonderful new wife, soul-mate, lover, and fellow spanko said to me:

“Do you, Frank Spanko, take me, Angela, to be your lawfully spanked wife, to love, honor, cherish, and spank, on her pants, panties, or on the bare, with paddle, hairbrush, strap, rod, or just your hand, for better or for worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part.”

I returned her grin and replied, “Fuck yes!” I was still a little weak in the romanticness department then.

Angela laughed and handed me the hairbrush. Then, still naked from the nights pleasures (as was I), as she threw herself over my lap, she said, “Well, then, you may now spank the bride!” After such an eloquent invitation, I was beyond pleased to comply. I gave her a long, leisurely spanking, being thorough and loving. I finished off with about a dozen very firm swats, and left Angela with the first of what would be a considerable number of red butts of our marriage.

I fumbled my way through my own version of spanking vows and then Angela returned the favor on my hiney. Then, since we had not gotten much sleep, we snuggled up with our wonderfully hot bottoms and fell back to sleep. We woke much later, enjoyed a quickie, showered, and went out to a shopping excursion. And we had specific items in mind that we were shopping for. We were looking for the best spanking implements that the city had to offer. And we found three, two of which we still enjoy to this day.

Thankfully, our marriage has been long and happy. We have shared many wonderful moments, we have two great kids, and, despite our advancing age, are still enthusiastic spankos. There are still challenges, and there always will be, but one thing is for sure. Being married to a spanko is indeed fantastic.

Comments:
I really like what you write. I look forward to reading your input.
Greetings
 
That was a fantastic story!
 
My Friends -

Thank-you so much for your kind comments.

Regards,
Frank
 
Sweetly done!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?