Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

Still More Ye Olde Naked Weekend

We finished our meal and enjoyed some ice cream for afters. After I cleaned up, we retire to my modest living room. Since we were both barely dressed (and preferred to stay that way), I went and got out all of the blankets and quilts that I had in the house (which was three, one of which I took off of my bed). When I returned, Liz was standing in the middle of the room, completely naked and holding the paddle.

She smiled and said, “You promised me an after dinner spanking. This time I want you to spank me nice and hard!”

Well, I thought I had paddled her hard earlier, but who am I to disagree with a naked woman. “All right,” I responded. “But let’s try it this way: This time I’ll give you ten whacks. I’ll make each whack a little harder than the last one. After each whack, I want you to tell me if I hit you too hard, and then tell me when you are ready for your next whack.”

Liz agreed to these conditions, assumed the position (and looked most lovely doing so), and the spanking began. The first swat made her stand up and clutch her butt, but she laughed and, after a few delicious rubs, bent over again and asked for her second swat. That one made her straighten again, but this time there was no butt clutching and she bent back over, although she did allow something of a pause before requesting swat three.

As the swats got harder, the pauses got shorter. I could tell by her breathing and her voice that my swats did indeed sting considerably, but Liz seemed determined to endure. When I delivered the tenth whack. Liz let out a long sigh, and remained bent over, with her hands on her knees, her bottom very red, until I became concerned. “Liz,” I asked, “are you okay?”

Slowly, she responded, “That was so amazing!” Then she deliberately stood up, turned around, embraced me, and gave me a very long, deep kiss. Her skin was glistening slightly with perspiration, and I detected an ever-so-slight quiver. I allowed my hands to slide down until they came to rest on her blazing buttocks.

When she disengaged from my lips, the words came from her like water from a firehose. “That was so cool!” she said, animatedly. “Each whack hurt so much, but I couldn’t wait until you hit me again. I wanted it to hurt more!”

My goodness, I thought to myself, this girl might be a genuine spanko. And here she was, naked in my living room, after having asked me to spank her. It was if all of my fantasies were suddenly coming true, which is ironic considering that I am imaginary.

“Spank me some more!” she demanded.

“Slow down,” I replied. I handed the paddle back to her. “Do you think I keep that paddle here as a table decoration? It’s my turn to be spanked!” I removed my pajama pants, turned around, and presented my bottom to her. Liz proved to be as good of a spanker as she was a spankee.

We exchanged places again, and Liz received ten more. She was clearly becoming accustomed to the pain, as she took those with barely a sign of strain. That does not mean that she was silent, by any means. She laughed frequently, and made sure I knew just how good my paddle was making her feel.

We traded places once more, then decided to give our rear ends a break. I fired up the television, found a channel with a good game, and snuggled down on the sofa with Liz. While we watched, we took turns rubbing the sting out of our poor, paddled posteriors. It was perfectly pleasant.

Thus ends this chapter of the story of my naughty weekend. In the next installment, I promise to refrain from any alliterations.

Comments:
Very pleasant reading. Thanks a lot!
 
Its always nice to simply be naked. ::sigh:: Especially when you get do something useful (or at least fun)!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?