Wednesday, November 14, 2007

 

Ye Olde Naked Weekend, Continued

I promised a reader that I would publish installments to this story every other day so that he does not die of anticipation. A Spanko always keeps his promises.

At last she turned around. Her arms fell to her sides, and she shoulders slumped. Then, with a sigh, she said to me, “Can we maybe just skip dinner and just stay here?” Since the weather was so frightful, and I had plenty of beer in the refrigerator, that didn’t seem like such a bad idea.

“Sure,” I said. Her face brightened. I turned to fetch more beer. “You want to just watch some basketball, then?” I asked.

She smiled. “Well … that really wasn’t what I had in mind,” she said.

It took a minute for my frozen brain to thaw before I realized exactly what she was referring to. When my brain clicked in, I forgot about the beer.

We retired to my bedroom, undressed, and engaged in some friendly, noisy, athletic sex. It was an excellent opportunity to unleash some of the pent-up stress of the previous couple of weeks.

After our romp, Liz felt it would be prudent if, between changing tires and rolling around on my bed, she indulged herself in a shower. I was more than happy to let her use my facilities (I had even cleaned them that month). I decided that, whilst she was washing, I would take the opportunity to prepare something to eat. We had, after all, skipped dinner.

I heard the water stop running in the bathroom. I wandered over to its door and called out to Liz that if she did not feel like re-donning the clothes she arrived in, that she could find a bathrobe in the closet in my bedroom.

A few minutes, Liz appeared in my kitchen. She was attired not in a bathrobe, but in the more traditional attire for a female that has just had a romp at the home of her male suitor, that is, she was wearing one of my shirts, a flannel one. And nothing more. She was also holding one of my trusty paddles. I flushed deeply. I had forgotten that, since I lived alone and really was not used to entertaining guests, that I stored my spanking implements , all four of them, on the shelf within my closet.

“What is this used for?” she asked playfully.

“What do you think it is used for?” I responded in kind, taking the proffered paddle and setting it aside. Liz giggled. I was hoping that the site of food would make her forget about the paddle. Instead, she stuck that afore-mentioned nice butt in my direction.

“Spank me!” she said

“I beg your pardon?” I responded, feigning ignorance.

“Spank me!” she repeated.

Not wanting to disappoint the young lady, I gave that fine fanny a nice, playful swat with my hand. She made no effort to avoid my hand, and then yipped cutely and straightened up after contact.


When our story resumes, we will discover if this was the entirity of Liz's spanking, or if there was to be more.

Comments:
Very nice Frank. Except I'm a she. =). Maybe a spanking from Angela won't go amiss?
 
My Dearest Miss Lee -

My sincerest apologies in mistaking your gender. I shall certainly suggest to Angela that she deal with the matter forthwith.

Regards,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?