Friday, December 28, 2007

 

An Update Of Sorts

Today’s entry is being written as I sit here on a sore butt. Colette is spending the night at the house of a friend, so Angela took the opportunity to give her right arm, and some of our trusty paddles, a good work-out. She used the smaller ones as I laid across her lap, and the larger ones as I laid across the back of an armchair.

Tomorrow we need to get an early start. We have to pick up Colette and Bernie, and then we will be making our way to the Big State University. As you may recall, Maribel and her college team basketball will be taking on Big State tomorrow, and the game starts at noon. Big State has a popular women’s basketball program, and they’ve been promoting this game by giving out lots of free tickets to girls’ high school teams throughout the state. However, Maribel’s school’s athletic director was wise enough to secure excellent tickets for the parents of the players, so we will be quite close to the action. As you may recall, Bernie and I have a bet on the game, as she feels that Big State is too … well … big for Maribel’s team to beat. I disagree. We have a spanking riding on the outcome.

Speaking of spanking, something that we do often on this little piece of the internet, in my last post I had mentioned that I was expecting a Christmas spanking. Alas, that did not quite work out. After Colette and Maribel had left so see a movie, Angela and I donned some comfy clothing and cuddled up on the sofa to relax and listen to some music. It had been a long and tiring day. I laid back, and Angela laid with me, putting her head on my arm.

The next thing we knew, Colette was coming through the back door, returning from the movie. Angela and I had fallen fast asleep on the sofa. Now that Colette was home, there would be no Christmas spankings. To make matters worse, we had to regain our wits quickly, as neither of us were wearing pants.

The next day, Maribel left to return to basketball practice. After lunch, Colette received a phone call. Apparently, one of her friends was going shopping with her mom, to take advantage of the post-Christmas bargains, and invited Colette to accompany her. Colette had a couple of gift cards burning a hole in her wallet, so she was happy to go with them, leaving the house to just Angela and myself.

This time I didn’t waste any time. I went to the bedroom and got out one of our heavier straps and a good-sized paddle. I then rather sternly summoned Angela. She came in with a puzzled look on her face.

“My dear,” I began, “you were very irresponsible yesterday. By letting us fall asleep, you allowed us to waste a perfectly good spanking opportunity.”

Angela stuck out her lower lip in a fake pout. “I’m sorry,” she said.

“Sorry isn’t good enough. For something like this, you are going to be punished.”

“Are you going to spank me?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“On my bare bottom?”

“Absolutely.”

I thought Angela was going to remove her pants in record time, but she maintained her fake pout and hung her head. I could see, however, that she was smiling. I picked up the strap.

“Okay, young lady, pull down your pants and lay over the bed.” This was rewarded with a fake whine as Angela complied. I proceeded to lay 12 licks across her luscious cheeks, turning them a cheery red in a hurry.

“Did that hurt?” I asked.

“Yes, sir,” she responded.

“Well, I don’t think it hurt enough.” I gave her another dozen licks. “Have you learned your lesson?”

“Yes, sir,” she said. I could hear the chuckle in her voice. She loves it when I play the disciplinarian.

“We’ll see about that. On your feet!”

Angela started to pull her pants up. “Did I say you could pull up your pants?” I said, sternly. “This lesson isn’t quite over yet! Why don’t you just take them completely off so they won’t be in the way!”

She removed her trousers and stood up. “Now bend over and put your hands on the bed. I’m going to give you twenty-five swats with this paddle. You’re going to count the swats, and you’ll keep your hands on the bed. If your hands come off of the bed, I’ll add five additional swats!”

Angela assumed the position. I gave her a couple of three-quarter strength whacks, and then delivered one with more force. This startled her and she straightened up momentarily.

“What did I say about leaving your hands on the bed?” I shouted, sort of. “Now you’ll get thirty whacks. Plus we’ll do that one again!”

I proceeded to paddle Angela good and hard. She was much better about keeping in position, although I had her dancing around quite a bit. Towards the end, she straightened up and grabbed her butt in a most attractive way. I know my wife well enough to know that she did this on purpose, so that she could prolong the spanking. So I added an additional ten whacks.

When I finished, her rear end was clearly and thoroughly punished. However, I was not quite finished.

“Now get on the bed on your hands and knees, young lady,” I told her. “I have one more licking to give you!”

I did not deliver this licking with an implement, though, nor was it exactly a spanking. It was more designed to bring forth moans of pleasure. You’ll have to use your imagination to picture where things went from there.

So the spankings were delivered after all, albeit a bit late. And now it’s off to bed, to get ready for the big day tomorrow. I have full confidence that Maribel’s team will be victorious, which would be simply fantastic. I shall report the outcome here before the new year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?