Saturday, December 08, 2007

 

Ye Olde Naked Weekend, Conclusion (Finally)

It is now time to bring our little story to its conclusion. Saturday is drawing to a close, and the snow storm is abating. Here is how Liz and I finished our time together.

Afterwards, we fell asleep, totally spent. I awoke perhaps an hour later, slightly disoriented. Then I recognized the unmistakable warmth on my backside from multiple spankings over the previous two days, and my memory flooded back. At that moment, I do believe that I was the happiest that I had ever been in my life up to that point.

I was also famishly hungry. I got up and checked out my icebox, to see what I might prepare for an evening meal. I discovered a couple of New York Strip steaks in my freezer, and decided that those would make a good dinner on a cold night. I thawed them in the microwave and then placed them under the broiler in the oven, along with a couple of nice baking potatoes that I had brushed with butter. While those cooked, I pulled out some salad fixings from the fridge. If mama Spanko taught her children nothing else, she taught them to eat well.

As the steaks were cooking, I heard Liz cooing in the living room. “Damn, that smells good!” she said. “I’m starving!” I was going to say something about having her sexual appetite satisfied earlier, but I decided to be a gentleman instead.

Liz came into my kitchen wrapped in a blanket. “Aren’t you cold?” she asked. It was at that point that I realized that I was still naked.

“Do you realize,” I responded, “that we have been naked for almost the entire day?”

Liz smiled and dropped the blanket. “Well, then I’d better get with the program!” she said, and then embraced me and gave me a nice, long, affectionate kiss. I let my hands wander down to her hindquarters, and found them to be, like mine, quite warm.

“Besides,” I said, “your red hot butt is keeping me plenty warm!”

Liz laughed. “I’ll bet that your butt is pretty warm as well! I’m surprised that you needed the oven to cook the food with. You could have just set it on your butt!”

I chuckled, choosing not to discuss the hygienic issues of using one’s posterior as a cooking appliance. Liz wandered off to the bathroom to inspect the damage to her bum, and I finished preparing our meal. I heard her comment about all of the pretty colors that were beginning to appear on her cheeks. I suspected that, if nothing else, we would remember this weekend every time we sat down for the next several days.

We ate our dinner cuddled up on the sofabed, where we chatted about why we both found spanking so fascinating. Liz admitted that she frequently fantasized about spankings, and that she had, two or three times, taken the opportunity to spank herself. She admitted that she had been disappointed with those experiences. It left her butt nice and warm. But, she said, there was something missing.

“Did you find out what was missing today?” I asked.

Another smile lit up her face. “Yes,” she responded, and leaned over and kissed me again.

I told her that I had occasionally spanked myself, too, but I did not tell her to what extent. I mentioned that I had been lucky enough to have engaged in spankings with one or two other lovers, but I didn’t go into most of the details that I have shared with you in this little spanko diary of mine.

What I also didn’t tell her was that I no longer wanted to spank myself, or to have anyone else spank me. Anyone else, that was, except her. I thought I had found my spanko soul mate, my paddling partner if you will. I had never had an experience this extensive or this fabulous. I was hoping that this was to be the start of a long and wonderful spanko relationship.

Unfortunately, Fate had other plans for the two of us.

We finished dinner, cleaned up, and cuddled up on the sofabed to watch a little television and do a little snuggling. That was when the power went out. Apparently, a snow plow had slid into a power pole, taking it out and the electricity of everyone in the neighborhood with it. No electricity meant no heat, and no heat meant that my old, little rented house would get rather cold rather quickly. So there was only one thing that we could do. We gave each other what would turn out to be the last spanking of the weekend to generate some heat. Then we piled all of my blankets on the sofabed, crawled underneath, and made love. I mean, we had to stay warm somehow, didn’t we?

We again fell asleep, buried under the blankets and completely entwined. Thank goodness, the power returned about an hour later, although we both admitted that, in such close quarters, we had been plenty warm. I got up, turned off the television and the lights, and we returned to snoozing.

I slept like a rock until about dawn. When I woke up, I found that I was alone in the bed. I panicked briefly, thinking that Liz had gotten up in the middle of the night and gone home. Then I noticed that two of my blankets were missing. I remembered the previous night, and I got up and went to my bedroom, where I found Liz sleeping comfortably in my bed. I went to retrieve the leather belt, think that it would only be proper to spank Liz since she had spanked me for exactly the same thing. However, a gentle ray of the rising sun fell upon her face, and she looked so beautiful and peaceful that I decided that it was best to just leave her be.

I took a quick shower and then went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Being Sunday, I decided to whip up some pancakes (no pun intended). While I was cooking, Liz came in, still looking sleepy and still naked. I felt slightly guilty since I had donned a pair of comfy sweats, but Liz didn’t seem to mind. Liz gave me a hug from behind and a brief nuzzle, then sat down and waited while I finished preparing our food. Liz insisted on remaining nude during her meal, so I felt that it was my duty to become so also. And we enjoyed our morning repast quite naked.

After eating, Liz showered and donned the clothes that she had worn over on Friday evening. I must admit, that girl cleaned up very nice. In her red slacks and white blouse, she looked smashing. Liz retrieved her coat and began to say her farewells when she realized that her car was still in a state of disrepair.

Fortunately, after a day and a half of miserable weather, this day had dawned bright and sunny. We’d had about 15 inches of show, but the plows were now out and things were starting to return to normal. I inspected her vehicle and declared that the patient was not dead yet. I pulled out my trusty jumper cables (for my car was not much more reliable than hers) and we were able to get her car started. That just left the problem of the flat tire. Now, being the ever-resourceful spanko, I always keep a can of Fix-A-Flat in my car in case of emergencies. In no time, her tire was un-flat. I shoveled a path to the road for her, and she was all set to be off.

We shared one last kiss in my driveway. “So was it so bad getting stuck at my place for the weekend?” I asked her with a wink.

“Well ….,” she answered, “I’d have to say it was a spanking good time!” I couldn’t have asked for a better response if I’d have written it myself.

Liz continued. “No, really, it was the best! I feel so much better than when I got here. This weekend started out totally shitty, and you and I turned it into something really memorable. Thank-you!”

I kissed her again, then let her go. She waved as she drove off. I very much wanted to spend lots more time with this woman. I started to plan our next weekend together, but sometimes such plans just don’t work out.

We returned to work on Monday, and worked returned to normal. Normal, as in incredibly hectic and pressured. We both put in sixteen hour days the whole week, and worked Saturday and Sunday. There was virtually no time to even talk to Liz, let alone spank her.

The next week wasn’t much better, but by that Friday it looked like things might settle down enough so that we could get together on Saturday. I wandered over to Liz’s cubicle to ask if she’d like to accompany me to dinner, since we never made it out on our previous date. Afterwards, we could return to my place and give my spanking implements another workout. She was just finishing up a phone call as I arrived.

“Guess what?” she asked before I could say anything. “I got another job! I start in two weeks. It’s in Florida, so no more of this snow and ice shit! And no more sixteen hour days! I need to go to my parents’ house this weekend to get my stuff ready to be moved!”

So much for dinner and a spanking.

On Liz’s last day, our team took her out to lunch. After eating, Liz and I lingered after the rest had returned to work. We chatted about school, our jobs, and moving on. Then I told her how much I would miss her. She blushed.

“I’ll miss you too,” she said. “You were a good friend.” Then, after a pause, “And a really good spanker, too. It’s too bad that I have to get going or else I’d let you spank me one more time for old times sake.”

Alas, it was not to be. Liz went her way and I went mine, marrying Angela, having two wonderful kids, getting regular spankings, and writing this blog for the entertainment of my loyal readers and fellow spankos. I did happen to see Liz again, once, about ten years later, and it was a noteworthy event. However, that will be a story for another time.

So now, after all this time, and like all good things, this story must end. Perhaps it was best that Liz and I spent just the one weekend together. It could be that those days were perfect, and had we spent any more time together, it would have ruined perfection. Instead, I was left with a sore bottom and some very fond memories. I’m sure that you will agree that spending a cold, snowy weekend naked with one who is discovering their new-found pleasure in all things spanking is truly fantastic.

Comments:
Great story, Frank!

Hugs,
Kallisto
 
How, exactly, do you not notice that you're naked? Good story, though. =).
 
Thank you both for your very nice comments. Lee, I suppose that, since I had been naked for such an extended period, it seemed like a normal state. Perhaps I suffer from CDD (Clothing Deficit Disorder).

Regards,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?