Tuesday, December 04, 2007

 

Ye Olde Naked Weekend, Nearing Conclusion

This would never do. There was a very pretty young lady in my house who was not wearing any pants, and who needed to be kept warm on a snowy day, and I was out of beer AND condoms. There was only one thing to do, and that was to venture out into the snow.

Fortunately, living in a college town, and near to campus, one is never far from a convenience store that stocks both items of which I was out. Indeed, there was one at the end of my street. Despite the snow, I could walk there, purchase my goods, and return forthwith. I grabbed my pants and my coat and told Liz that I would be right back.

“Wait,” said Liz. “I’ll come with you.” She pulled on her boots and her coat and made for the door.

“Uh, aren’t you forgetting something?” I asked her.

“Like what?”

“Well, you’re not wearing any pants.” Indeed, there was nothing between her coat and her tushie except thin air.

“I know,” was her reply. “Let’s get going.” She continued out into the cold. Far be it for me to contradict a lady. Fortunately, her coat was long and extended almost to the ground, so if she was polite, her half-nakedness would be cleverly concealed.

Except for being cold and snowy, the walk to the store was uneventful. The store clerk gave me an envious look when he saw what I was buying, and whom I was with. The weather had caused his beer delivery to be late, so the store was quite low on most of the putrid brews that are consumed by most poor, college kids. Fortunately, I was gainfully employed and only consume the higher quality ales.

When we returned, Liz retrieved the shower brush and informed me that I need to be spanked good for allowing my stock of such important commodities to be depleted. I was therefore relieved of my trousers, bent over the sofa, and paddled smartly. Of course, I could not let her little stunt of leaving the house with no pants go unpunished, so I took her over my knee and heated up her rear end with the hairbrush. Then, since we had a freshly replenished stock of condoms, we resumed the activity that we were otherwise engaged in prior to our trip to the store.

After our little tumble, Liz straightened up the living room while I made us some sandwiches. Liz refused to wear anything while doing the tidying, which rose no objection from me. I had thrown on an old flannel shirt while preparing our midday repast, but shed it when we consumed our food along with a couple of malt beverages. Afterwards, we scanned the TV listings to see what good games were on, and then settled in for an afternoon of viewing and whatnot.

We spent the day watching plenty of basketball, and some football, and drinking plenty of beer. And, oh yes, there was considerable whatnot. Throughout most of the afternoon, we devised various and frequent ways to apply one of my spanking toys to one of our bottoms. Liz proved very creative in both coming up with interesting positions in which to be spanked and inventing reasons to be spanked. My goal was to see how often I could make Liz jump or yelp, not by hitting her harder or in more sensitive spots, but by keeping her off guard and whacking her when she least expected it. All four of my implements, the paddle, the hairbrush, the shower brush, and the belt, saw plenty of use. We also found plenty of other items in my small house that were quite handy for spanking as well. It was terribly cold outside, and the snow fell in copious amounts, but inside, Liz and I kept ourselves plenty warm, especially our Gluteus Maximi.

As the afternoon wore on and day faded into night, our activities began to become less playful and more intense. It was as if we both sensed that something, well, fantastic was occurring but was soon to end, so we were determined to get absolutely as much out of this time as was humanly possible. When the sun was up, I wanted Liz to firmly swat my naked butt. When it got dark, I need to feel the wood or the leather slashing against my ass, hard, over and over. During the day, Liz would giggle when I would give her a swap. In the evening, she was moaning and demanding that I hit her harder.

I eventually found myself face down and prone on the sofabed, my ass completely at Liz’s mercy. Her left hand was in the middle of my back, and with her right was wielding the paddle, and doing so with vigor. She would bring the flat of the board down upon my cheeks like she was pounding a hammer, crashing into my ass with an explosion of sound and pain. Then she would holler at me, “Do you want more?” and I would respond just as loudly, “Yes!” Then another whack would blast me, and the cycle would repeat.

Soon it became necessary to deal with other parts of the anatomy that were demanding attention. Liz took me into her mouth and made me make noises that one would think could never be made by adult person. When I thought I would explode, literally, Liz rose up on her knees and told me exactly what she expected me do to her. Then she turned around and positioned herself on her hands and knees, at which point I proceeded to do exactly what she expected (after donning one of our newly-purchased condoms, of course). This time, albeit in a more figurative fashion, I did explode, and Liz with me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?