Friday, February 29, 2008

 

Making Plans

Barring unforeseen circumstances, this should be a very good weekend at the Spanko household.

Maribel has a basketball game on Sunday this weekend. This is a special game, because it will be Senior Day, the last regular-season home game for the team’s senior players. Angela, Bernie, and I will be there in places of honor. Colette will be there, too. And that is part of what makes this such a good weekend.

Maribel convinced her coach to allow Colette to be an “honorary ball girl” for this game. As such, Maribel informed me that Colette had to be there early so that she could learn her duties (such as when not to run onto the floor, like when the game was going on). I made plans for Angela, Colette, and I go up on Saturday morning, but the girls did not approve of this plan.

“I’m not a child! I can go by myself!” Colette insisted. Indeed, there is a train that travels directly from our part of the world to the town where Maribel’s school is located. Plenty of students travel back and forth to and from school on that train. The plan was to have Maribel meet Colette at the train station on Friday night. Colette could spend the weekend with her sister, attend practice on Saturday, and then be the ball girl on Sunday. Obviously, my concern was what would the girls do during the non-practice and non-game hours on a March evening in a college town.

I let Angela handle this one. She made the girls promise to behave. No bars, no booze, no orgies. Maribel promised that there would be no naughtiness, especially since she didn’t want to be hung over or tired for her Senior Day game. There is apparently some sort of social event at the campus student union, with food and music and games and such. Maribel’s boyfriend also has a sister who will be up for the weekend. She and Colette know each other and get along. It sounded like a plan.

It is turning out to be only half of the plan. After the arrangements for Colette had been made, Angela began making arrangements for her and I. We would, after all, have the house to ourselves for Friday night and all day Saturday. Just a few minutes ago, Angela presented to me the agenda for Saturday, and I thought that, being ever the generous imaginary spanko, that I would share it with you.

The itinerary looks something like this:

7:00 am – Frank gets up and showers.
7:30 am – Frank wakes Angela up by giving her great pleasure (translation: she wants to start the day with an orgasm).
8:00 am – Breakfast
9:00 am – Morning Spankings, to be given with a hairbrush in the kitchen.
9:30 am (approximately) – Frank’s morning lesson. I expect that this will involve me being tied up in some fashion and having something inserted into my asshole.
10:30 – Angela relaxes in grand fashion (translation: Angela wants another orgasm)
11:30 – Naked cleaning.
1 pm – Lunch
2 pm – First Afternoon spanking, to be given with leather strap.
2:30 pm – Afternoon naps
3:30 pm – Play Spanko Basketball. This involves viewing a college basketball game on television, with swats given out for certain game events, such as fouls, turnovers, etc.
5:30 pm (or after basketball game) – Second Afternoon Spanking, to be given with paddle.
6:00 pm – Order dinner from our favorite restaurant that delivers.
6:15 pm - Frank attends to Angela (translation: Angela wants yet another orgasm)
7:00 pm – Eat dinner. Preferably naked.
8:00 pm – Evening spanking, to be given with whatever implement seems appropriate at the time.
8:30 pm – Cuddle on the sofa and watch a DVD (or perhaps more basketball). Keep bottoms warm with hairbrush.
11:00 pm – Late night snack (translation: Another orgasm for Angela).
11:30 pm – Use up remaining energy with rigorous sex in bedroom. Spankings optional.

As you can see, my Saturday promises to be quite eventful. We will leave for Maribel’s school early Sunday, and attend the game. Afterward, the school is treating the seniors and their families to a catered dinner. Then back home and to work on Monday.

So, I had best rest up, as I will need maximum energy for the coming two days.

It appears that I will be having a fantastic weekend.

Comments:
What a lucky woman Angela is!
 
My dearest Lee -

It seems that you made mention of my little corner of the internet on the famous My Bottom Smarts blog. That was very kind of you and I'm glad that you find my writing entertaining.

Even an imaginary spanko likes to know that he has someone who actually reads his work.

Thank-you kindly,
Frank
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?