Saturday, March 08, 2008

 

Weekend Recap Weekend

I’m composing this missive while sitting at the student union of the school where Maribel and her basketball team will play their final game of the regular season in about an hour. We met Maribel here last night, and she was rather emotional. After today, her team will play in their conference tournament, then the NCAA Division II tournament, and then her college basketball career will be over. Her team is very good, and she is very excited about the prospect of winning her conference and the DII championship. She is also scared of the possibility that, after playing so well this season, that they could run up against a better team and not win a championship. Finally, she is sad that, in less than a month, she will no longer be a student and basketball player, which has in essence defined her life for the past ten years.

However, I am not writing today to analyze my daughter’s life. I thought I’d present a recap of last weekend, since I had earlier presented that plan that Angela created while our youngest daughter was visiting her sister. I will not repeat the agenda here since you can simply scroll down and view the plan for yourself. I will, though, deliver a narrative summarizing our activities.

I rose from slumber on time, showered, and returned to the boudoir to find Angela pretending to still be asleep. She was laying on her stomach, so I gently pulled back the blanket, slowly ran my hands from her shoulders down to her hips. I then proceeded to rub her spectacular bottom, evincing some soft moans. My hands wandered to her thighs, found the more crucial area, and made her moans louder. It was indeed a good thing that the children were not at home or they may have thought that Angela was in considerable distress.

Afterwards, I donned a warm sweatshirt, but no sweatpants, and went and made omelets and sweet rolls for breakfast. We ate leisurely, then advanced to the morning spankings, right on schedule. Frank’s punishment did not involve tying me up, but Angela did insert a well-lubricated gel plug snugly into my rectum. The remainder of my punishment had me cleaning the kitchen, still sans pants, whilst Angela supervised. If I did not do something to her standards (and I hate cleaning), I was given s few firm swats with one of our smaller, wooden paddles.

It was at this point that we diverged from the agenda. Since the “punishment” involved cleaning, we temporarily bypassed Angela’s grand relaxation and progressed directly to the naked cleaning, except that, since it was a cold day and it is hard to properly heat a big, old, converted barn, we decided that to wear warm top coverings, but no pants. Thus we engaged in half-naked cleaning. We really didn’t clean, we just folded some laundry, put some more in the washer, and changed the sheets. I took care of Colette’s bedroom, and Angela did ours. After stopping in the laundry room, I returned to our bedroom only to find that Angela was now naked and ready for her orgasm. This time, Frank got one, too.

Nap time followed, since we were both worn out. Hey, cleaning is hard work! Angela made lunch, a nice pasta salad with some leftover chicken. I cleaned up, and Angela retrieved a leather strap. I turned up the fire in the living room, and the afternoon spankings were delivered there. It was very pleasant to be spanked in front of the fireplace, so that we were able to keep the rest of us warm whilst having our bottoms warmed. Afterwards, Angela gathered up several handy spanking implements while I determined the best basketball viewing for the afternoon. We spent the remainder if the afternoon playing Spanko Basketball, eating junk food, and dozing. As evening fell, Angela decided that I had lost the Spanko Basketball game because my butt was redder than hers, so she fetched the big paddle. I was then given the Second Afternoon Spanking (which was really in the evening), a nice, long, paddling.

We figured it was too late to wait for dinner to be delivered, so I ran out and picked up some sandwiches. For those of you who are wondering, yes, I did put on pants. It was very cold outside. When I returned, Angela had set up the living room so that we could sit on the sofa, snuggle up with blankets, and watch some TV while we ate. We cuddled, ate, and chatted until quite late in the evening, making use of the handy bottom-warming tools if one of us became cold.

Finally, Angela realized that we had wandered substantially from our schedule. We had missed our evening spanking as well as an orgasm for her. Angela wished to punish me for this failure, but I pointed out that staying on schedule was her job, since she had drawn up the agenda. She agreed that this was accurate, so I stood her up, bent her over, and paddled her considerably. I then made up for missing the orgasm. At last, we cleaned up the house and retired to bed, where we made love properly, and with no spanking. Okay, you caught me. There was a little spanking. Well, it was a cold day.

The next day, Maribel won her game, Colette did not embarrass herself as ball girl (she said later that it was sooooooo much fun!), and we celebrated with the parents of the other seniors, the other players, coaches, and some university bigwigs. We left Maribel in good spirits and made the long drive home

It was a day of spanking, followed by a day with my daughter and her basketball team. I have decided that the weekend was practically perfect. No? Of course, my mistake. I should have said that the weekend was practically fantastic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?