Saturday, May 24, 2008

 

Learning Something About Myself

As I wander around the wonderful world of the spanking internet, reading the thoughts of many of you, I’ve found that, for the ladies, the preferred position in which to receive a spanking is the time-honored over-the-knee, or OTK, position. The reason most often stated is that it makes one feel “closer” to the person delivering the swats, and it feels more intimate. This sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

My imaginary wife, Angela, only partially shares this view. Her favorite position could probably be referred to as OTP, or over-the-pillows. She likes to make a large pile of cushions in the middle of the bed or a sofa, and lay over that, with her hips over the peak of the pile. This tends to point her lovely lobes upward, and giving her favorite spanker, me, full and unfettered access to them. As I abuse her butt, she will tuck her arms in under her chest, bury her head in a pillow, and moan and coo. She will also often grind her hips into the pillows in a effort to stimulate her nether regions.

I recently inquired of Angela as to why she prefers this particular position. I thought it might have something to do with being having her butt in the best position for the spanking to feel its best, or to allow her to get into a proper “head space.” Whilst she did mention these as secondary reasons, her main issue was one of comfort. “Your legs are too skinny and lumpy,” she said. “I’m always being poked by something, and I’m afraid that I might fall off of your lap!”

So there you have it. I have lumpy legs. I suppose that Angela did not marry me for my looks.

But, I ask you, what does an imaginary spanko look like?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?