Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

The Spanko Mind is an Odd Thing

Now, dear readers, I do not say this to imply that we spankos are, by definition, abnormal, defective, or otherwise especially deviant as compared to the average non-spanko. Rather, I refer to the thought process that seems to pervade the Spakowiak family, including those who marry into it. This is perhaps an obvious statement to those of you who have followed my little web journal since its inception. Nonetheless, I think that it deserves some elaboration.

I find that my darling wife, Angela, and I seem to enjoy some things whilst in a “vanilla”, or non-spanking, mood, and yet find this same activities considerably less pleasurable when adding the spanking component. These are primarily intimate, perhaps sexual, things. For example, we simple adore being naked and making love out of doors. The perfect scene would have us in the middle of a meadow or grassy field on a mild, sunny day, with a pleasant breeze blowing and the sun lending its warmth to our bare skin. I feel comfortable simply thinking about it.

Curiously, I do not particularly enjoy receiving a spanking in the scene just described. I don’t find a sunny, outdoor spanking distasteful or terribly unpleasant, I just don’t have any relish for it, any craving for it. It just feels kind of, well, blah.

Equally curiously, I have no desire to have sex in a small, dim, chilly, empty room. Yet I find it quite the thrill to engage in a spanking activity in that setting.

So why is it that I enjoy intercourse in the wide open, but prefer spankings in enclosed spaces?

Perhaps it is the general belief that making love is a reward, where as spanking is a punishment. Typically, one likes their rewards to be known to all, but their punishments to be kept private.
Perhaps it is a subconscious concern of having the spanking overheard or discovered. Perhaps there is a thrill in keeping my little spanking proclivities hidden from the world in general. Perhaps it is because, since a spanking can be perceived as punishment, and since I am aroused by said punishment, being isolated and uncomfortable adds to the whole punishment feel. Perhaps it is because I have taken one too many blows to my imaginary head.

There are other examples that I could offer, but I believe that I have made my point. I am curious if others have this same characteristic? Do any of you, my esteemed and honored readers, have places where you enjoy being spanked (or giving a spanking for those of you who believe that it is better to give than to receive) but where you would not care to engage in sexual relations? Why do you think this might be so?

It would be quite fantastic to hear what you might have to say on this subject.

Comments:
I, on the other hand, like being spanked outdoors but prefer my other intimate activities inside.

I enjoy the thrill that accompanies the possibility someone might happen upon me being "punished" (although I'd be quite disturbed if it actually happened). Not sure why that thrill doesn't translate to other intimate endeavors...

P.S. Glad to see you're still blogging!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?