Tuesday, June 17, 2008

 

A Warm Butt For a Warm Day

June in the Midwest means that things are growing, and growing fast. If plants don’t grow fast, the warm weather will be gone and they will freeze to death. So the grass is long, the bushes are wild-looking, and the weeds have overtaken any bare patch of land they can find. Midwesterners are proud to say that we grow a fine weed in this part of the country. Not fine weed, mind you, but fine weeds. You can’t smoke them. Some of them you can eat. Some of them will give you a rash.

Last weekend, the weather was very warm and very humid. I was hard at work, cultivating the weeds. I had already saturated two t-shirts with perspiration, and was working through my third. I used to work without a shirt, but Bernie threatened to have me arrested for indecent exposure, and my family strenuously agreed with her. On this day, as I was wilting in the heat, Angela beckoned me to the guest house. When I came in, I saw that she had a nice, tall pitcher of iced tea waiting for me. After downing a refreshing glass, Angela suggested that I use the shower to rinse off.

After a rejuvenating wash, I donned a towel and returned to the kitchen and another glass of iced tea. It was then that I noticed, in a conspicuous spot, lay a paddle. It was sturdy and wooden, in a teardrop shape, sort of like the ones that kids get with the little ball attached to it with a rubber cord, only this paddle was not made for whacking balls but rather for whacking butts.

“Drop the towel, mister!” said Angela with a smile. I returned her smile and obeyed, showing her my still-moist bottom. I grabbed a chair, turned it around, and assumed the classic spanking position. Angela came around and took a moment to admire the view. She took my butt in both of her hands for some pleasant squeezing, then prepared for her prime objective – reddening my rear.

She gave me ten nice, hard, deliberate swats to my right butt cheek, then gave it a squeeze to make sure it was warm enough. She then repeated the process on the left cheek. I thanked her with a kiss, retrieved my towel, downed another iced tea, dressed, and resumed slaving in the heat. As I was going out the door, Angela called after me, “Don’t stay out there for more than a half hour so you don’t overheat.”

Thirty minutes later, I was again drenched in sweat. I returned to the guest house, where Angela was waiting with a fresh pitcher of iced tea and a different paddle, a rectangle-type school or fraternity style board.. This time I didn’t bother to shower, so Angela pulled down my shorts and paddled my sweaty bottom, giving me ten good whacks. I sat down and enjoyed my tea for a few minutes, then stood up for another ten swats. It is interesting how a hot bottom makes one feel cool when one is quite … well … hot. After downing another glass, I presented my derriere for a third set of swats, then once again returned to work.

After another 45 minutes or so of yard work, I was completely spent. I headed back to the guest house to see if Angela had more tea and spanking ready for me. Instead I found her laying, naked, on the sofa. When she heard me come in, she sat up and motioned me to come over, where she again pulled down my shorts. However, there was no spanking this time, but rather we engaged in an activity that can also cause one to become sweaty.

I’ve decided that this will be the way that I handle my yard activities henceforth, with a period of work followed by a period of spanking. The iced tea is welcome, but not strictly required. Of course, on cool weekends, I can always use some warming up as well. Indeed, I do believe that this is a fantastic idea.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?