Tuesday, August 05, 2008

 

The Olympics And You

About eight years ago, in March, a friend and I took a trip to Florida to watch some spring training baseball. My darling wife was not thrilled about being left with two children for ten days whilst I relaxed in the sun and enjoyed our nations favorite pastime (besides spanking, or course). She did acquiesce to my going, however, as long as I paid the appropriate price. She promised me that I would not be able to sit comfortably throughout the trip.

Although she did not exactly succeed in achieving her stated goal, the spanking that she gave me the evening before I left was felt for several days. I probably spent the better part of an hour bent over with my pants down. She warmed up with a hairbrush and a paddle, then applied a variety of canes and rods to me with gusto to make sure that the bruises were nice and deep. She interspersed these with ten or fifteen paddle swats, swinging with most of her might. She then followed up with a nice whipping with a length of coaxial cable, double over. This made the surface of my poor cheeks nice and tender. She then finished up with another nice, long session with the hairbrush. The plane ride down was particularly uncomfortable, and I did some squirming for the next couple of days, but fortunately after four or five days I could no longer feel her work. There were, however, still marks remaining on my butt from my punishment when I returned home.

The reason why I relate this little anecdote is because, since I will be gone for just over two weeks and am unlikely to get spanked whilst in China, Angela has promised a spanking that I will remember throughout the trip. She has started referring to it as an “Olympic Spanking.” Now, to be fair, I felt that, since Angela is also quite unlikely to feel the burn on her bottom when I’m gone, I have assured her that she, too, will receive a memorable paddling. So perhaps what we will have is the “Spanking Olympics.”

Indeed, this could have all kinds of silly results. The 100 swat dash. The marathon strapping. Kay-whacking. The 200 meter belt stroke. Such are the possibilities that I’d like to invite you, my loyal and brilliant readers, to offer your suggestions on an Olympic-themed spanking. Tell me what you think would be an appropriate spanking prior to the beginning of the Games. I’ll take the best suggestions, use them on Angela, or she on me, and then relate to you the results. This way, you, too, can say that you’ve participated in a fantastic spanking.

So all that remains to be done before I leave is for me to pack my bags, say my goodbyes, and, with your help, participate in an Olympic-sized spanking. I look forward to all of it, even if I will end up sitting on a bruised butt on a 24-hour plane ride. But what could be better than the Olympics with my daughter and a spanking with my wife? And by sending me your suggestions, you, too, can be a spanking Olympian!

Comments:
I don't know, but one of my favorite canoeing bumper stickers (I'm an avid paddler....in many senses of the word) says "You deserve a good paddling!" And so you do.

-Lee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?